Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
actually, i would love to thanks rashi for putting up the fire....  it was just cuz of her we got those cute gopi aham scenes.....  without her fire lit, there would not have been any scenes Ouch....     did u guys notice the how worried aham was when dadi said, gopi was also in the fire, awww i just loved his concern face at that time Embarrassed...     both gopi aham has long milestone to crossover to meet Disapprove .....    once aham falls in love with gopi, he will be over over protective and would not let gopi to go away from him even for sec Wink .....    aham only needs to crush that statue of liberty, go ahamm we are with uuuu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4ever-Anaya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila-The Gabbar (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Oh yeah i would thank her too, if it wasnt for the fire, we wouldnt know that Aham can also be concerned abt GopiEmbarrassed they sure are milestone to cross over i wonder when will that day come whn Aham will be over protective of Gopi Day Dreamingand not listen to Koki dragon anymoreROFL

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i guess we have to wait for ages Cry  but once they are married and start living under one roof, we dont need to wait longer Embarrassed  as in night dragon kroki cant come LOL....  i just hope kroki doesnt want to sleep with his ladla LOL ...    so guys, all nights of aham are for gopi's  LOL and mornings of aham are for office work LOL ....  only ph calls are for Kroki LOLLOLLOL ...

ps - i just love word kroki instead of koki as kroki sounds like aham is crushing her hehe  LOLLOL

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Kroki ROFL what a word Approve

Well yeah it will be ages , but you never know abt Kroki since in today's epi she made Aham sleep while he was still working and did rona dhona tht he wont forget her after marriage and Aham is like his every breath is due to her Wacko Wonder what will happen after marriage, hopefully the nights will only belong to Gohem and Koki wont interfere thn !LOL

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

O M G .... watching today's epi only.....  Kroki indeed want her goody goody son to be in bed by 10 pm LOL ...   usually 10 pm is the waking time for guys LOL ...    Kroki is just too good in roying stuff Ouch....    i soo wanted to go n kick hit kroki, but my love for my lappy stopped me from doing so ROFL  ......  as for breath, breaths are for kroki but dil ki dhadhan is reserved n preserved for gopi only Day Dreaming ...   but i am shocked kroki didnt sing lullaby for her dikra, i was hoping for one since she put blanket around her dikra  Silly ROFL LOL ... oh god i am loosing it LOL

now i just want gopi to be in trouble every now n then so that aham can save her Embarrassed and during that i do not want Kroki to be present there Sleepy ...   but u know, aham actually smile today when kroki asks him does he like gopi, awwww that smile was to diee for Embarrassed

Edited by prikiashi - 26 May 2010 at 11:23am

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I know i was like No she is not going to make him sleep now LOLLOL yeah she sure does things which make us want to kick and slap her LOLLOL well said abt dil ki dhadkan hopefully they will only belong to Gopi Embarrassed wonder what will Koki do thn wht expression she will use ROFL Ditto i was like dont tell me now she is going to sing for him to sleep Wacko Koki will make sure we loose it ROFL

Oh yeah tht would be nice Aham sees Gopi hurt or in danger, Gopi wont say anything if Kokila scares her and hurts her since she rarely opens her mouth, hopefully she wont be crying alone at nights Sleepy

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yaar i want Gopi to cry only making sure Aham sees it so that Aham can go and ask her what is wrong.......  this will be the perfect way to open door of sharing and comforting Embarrassed .....    i dont think Kroki will scare or hurt Gopi cuz she knows very well that if she does any of the bad deeds, Aham will be there for Gopi in every manner and she has saw that during fire incidence Embarrassed....    but yes, she will try every way to stop Gopi or Aham getting close to each other Ouch.....    Kroki main agenda is to keep her bahu Gopi to be at her commands just like her son Aham Ouch   ....    Kroki is scared out of bits thinking, if Gopi Aham get close, they will be out of Kroki's control, u kno something like mera beta mera nai raha, wo bahu ke isharo pe nachne laga LOL ....     i would be fun to see how Aham dances on Gopi's ishara EmbarrassedLOL.....    just a thought giving me butterflies in my tummy LOL

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse I wany Aham to see Gopi cry and hurt, thn he will sure be concerned and get close to her Tongue, Yeah Kroki is scared out of her wits on the thought that Gopi and Aham will get close enough for them to not consider Kokila at all LOLLOLLOL and she will make sure that it would never happen that Aham is on Gopi's ishara, I would love to see tht tho Embarrassed Yeah she will try her level best to maintain her agenda that Gopi and Aham both listen to her alone and her verdict should be  the final words for them Ouch I think Aham will realize soon that Kokila is scary and scares others except him LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top