Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Omg i just dont believe this woman, she cant stand that Aham even takes care of Gopi and she was the one who chose Gopi for Aham. Poor Gopi fainted while saving hetal and the first thing Kokila said was that girls nowadays are not strong enough, a little something happens and they faint! OuchAham was trying to ask her and she made Kinjal move him aside, also while he was trying to offer her water, he didnt let himWacko. She wasnt even happy when Aham and Gopi were the last ones together becoz of the kangan. I wonder if she even considers the fact that Gopi will be giving her grandchildren or she doesnt want them either..Ermm

To add I just dont believe her various expressions, but she sure is convincing emotions through her expressions, she is one irritable lady, she herself doesnt know what she wants, I mean if husband wife are not close to each other, how would they be coupleConfused She sure doesnt want Aham to think more of Gopi thn her and Aham too tells her every little thing abt him and Gopi, wonder what will happen after marriage, there sure will be a lot of drama and i am afraid that Gopi being timid wont oppose of Aham not getting close to her becoz of KokilaDisapprove

Just look at how stubborn she looks

Edited by -sparkle- - 25 May 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evermanya7878Luminous_LinsRavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila-The Gabbar" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
OMG i was soo pissed off while reading the epi update Angry  ... i dont know how mad i will be when i will actual watch the epi Ouch..   seriously, kokilla needs slap kick and what not.....  least get aham close to gopi......   i seriously feel aham will start falling for gopi soon enough after marriage Embarrassed... he has already moved by gopi's actions Embarrassed  ... but i am sure, kokilla is like big china wall between them grrrrrrrrSleepy

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I know i was mad too while watching and writing the update, she is sooooooAngry... Just let Aham and Gopi be close...yeah Aham sure was moved by Gopi today and he looked truly concerned abt her today ..but this Kokila kept coming in between them ...grrr! Aham and Gopi looked so cute together Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

books4ever

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
i knowwwwwwwwwww omgg.. i love it when aham was slowing moving his hand on gopi's head Embarrassed....  n when kokilla takes the water glass when he was about  to take glass of water for gopi, his expressions were like uh oh, i just missed it LOL ...    it was so cute the way he woh maa, inka kangan room mein hi chut gaya tha Embarrassed ....  i am loving this jodi Embarrassed ....     once aham falls in love with gopi, he wouldnt give damm care abt what kokila says LOL LOL i can bet on that Wink  ...  just waiting for those days to come, and i know i have to waittttt longgggggggggggggggg Cry

books4ever

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
awwwww yeah, today was just their day Embarrassed...I actually thought Aham was super cute on his scenes with Gopi today, be it the hand on her hand, the glass of water or the kangan, he sure was trying to be close to her Embarrassed m loving them too...but thts true that we will have to wait a long  long time for Aham to oppose Kokila to get close to Gopi LOL

books4ever

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said but who can stop Kokila poor gopi has a tough time ahead of her but yeah gohem were cute today and
Kokila she actually scares me and reminds me of a dragon ROFL

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
 She is unstoppable Koki dragon ROFL i would call her gabbar ben in hindi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everRavishingSaRun

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sparkle-

She is unstoppable Koki dragon ROFL i would call her gabbar ben in hindi LOL

ROFLLOL   your right......... total epi was very cute. and gohem scenes were niceEmbarrassed. kokila is a devil... for what sake she's making gohem marriage. not even allowing him to give waterLOL. moreover rashi's fire trick back fires herROFL........urmila jus give her more training naLOLLOL
ROFL

-Anaya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top