Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary: May 25 PR - Page 2

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Same here GM, I feel very sympathetic and sorry for Savita, but somehow I can't forgive her- till now she wants Archu in the house as she wants her DIL, not cos Manav loves her and will die without her. Why is it always what she wants??? If she asks Manav to stop the divorce, I hope he sarcastically says that all this is not a game and I can't back out now. Rather than Savita stopping divorce, I wanna see Bappa and Manav stopping it.

to Cv's

Niki ki suno, woh tumhari sunegi
Tum ek ArMan scene doge, woh dus baar dekhegi
Niki ki suno woh tumhari sunegi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@gayika: Thanks for responding. But fish is orange-brown!!! And Brownie looks like name of a dog.
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for your commentary,
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For all you know Archana might be trying to win this cold war will all her  shakkar behaviour ...... She really looks like she will drive Choo insane...

Rasika is always attending functions with the sole intention of ripping it to shreds ...Even if she was not invited , she would have managed to sneak in somehow ... If she does not taunt /take a shot at any of the Karanjikars/Deshmukhs  uska khana hajam nahin hota hai ...  One day I would like to see this lady and her saput be brought down to earth from their high society terrace by a nobody ... and there shud be no remedy for their torture ....Alas , such people always go scot free ...Ghor Kalyug hai..

gaurimisha thumbnail
Agree Nikki

Savita only wants Archu bcoz Archana tolerates her crap...never says No to her for anything...shravani likes to have her way and savita realises she's no match for her.

Shravani doesnt listen to anyone in that house...not even Manav.

Sav just realised she wont b getting another bakri like Archu...shravani is no bakri...hence all this melodrama....she's more frightened of shravani than she loves archu or manav....if the divorce stops,it shud never be bcoz she wanted it to.

I too want Manav n only Manav to stop it bcoz of some realisation or whtever.

I dont like the CVs showing MILs r so powerful just bcoz they r MILs..heck...all DILs shud just worship their MILs(doesnt matter how they r) warna shaadi danger mein
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nikitagmc

@gayika: Thanks for responding. But fish is orange-brown!!! And Brownie looks like name of a dog.

Are but i said Goldie not brownie ....
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If u wanna give it an Unconentional name how about Brihaspati ?

If it is fiesty call him Taimur

Or Simply MR .Brown .

Or ......Umapati . Or Daulat Kumar .
nikki .....how bout ArMan ?? 😳
gaurimisha thumbnail
KSG's name in DMG is also ARmaan😆
This content was originally posted by-gaurimisha

KSG's name in DMG is also ARmaan😆

yea I know dnt like him at all  🤢  I ws talking bout our ArMan 😍