Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh wow! Amazing line Nitzy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetime.
Perhaps, today or tomorrow , you all will know just why SidMaan can never be compared.

main toh full fida over this statement of yours 😍

I know many people are fuming for what Ridzy told Sid in the precap. But to think of it, I don't think she said it with any bad intentions towards her and Armaan relationship. She means of course she said I love you to Armaan, of course she loved Armaan, of course she cared abt him and was crazy abt him. But, she didn't properly understand what one has to do make someone feel they are loved. It was always Armaan who did things for her. She didn't know she had to give something to the relationship, to her loved ones to make them happy and loved. She is just saying Sid taught her how to love others for instance her parents. He taught her that love is not this selfish feeling where you keep hurting others but you need to think abt others, care abt others feelings and do things to keep them happy... my POV 😊

btw cudn't agree less to what u said abt the reluctance and the memories while dancing and Riddhima's sharmaana when she saw Sid dancing 😍

P.S- India-Forums does not pay me yet to educate and enlighten people. So, don't waste your time , my time, and cyberspace with genius answers that I am not even going to acknowledge. Maintain your dignity and let me keep mine. Thanks.
Amazing sign off line... lolz 🀣 ... genius answers πŸ˜† ... loved it Nitzy
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

wonderful post Pocu

yes sidmaan cant be compared, both guys have a heart of gold.

today's episode was good, We got some nice SR momments, liked they dnace and the way they looked at one another.

norzar

Thank you Norzie.πŸ€— 

SidMaan are what we call a few good men and that is that. The tension during the SR dance was , well, something.😳😳
😳😳😳😳
😳
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear....Nicely and wonderful written !!

I like your P.S....!! Lolz....!! you make me laugh with this...!!

Yes, Both Men depict Greatest Lover of Riddhima.
First, For Riddhima, Siddhant Was all ready to sacrifice once again.......and doing again over and over for just happiness.....and at end it hurting both...!!

On other hand, Armaan has come back for Riddhima and now doing same thing for Riddhima that her happiness lies with SId. !!

Both  Men Depicted by CVS great character and for that i love it. !!

I was worried that this will not turn negative.....As you said SIDMAAN is welcome change and so the gang was back !!
Most beautifully ....Greenish Sid and Reddish Ridz....most beautiful couple to drool for...!!

Wonderful acting by everyone and so it is after long long time we see your post poco...!!

Love always your write ups and again want to say you deserve OSCAR for your writing !!πŸ€—
A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetime.

Perhaps, today or tomorrow , you all will know just why SidMaan can never be compared.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........standing ovation for these 2 lines
πŸ‘

OMG...........poco....cant tell u how much i was awaiting for ur post......

and u r right...........2days epi was immensely fun filled

hats off to dmg team

they r rocking big time

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is a FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS post as always.. and this line.. Danngggg.. Can I steal it for a siggy ☺️

LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it .. ur analysis is always .. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love ya.. πŸ˜ƒ The shirt scene was best.. ☺️ Along with Ridz, me too was blushing πŸ˜† Love ya poco.. Coochie πŸ˜ƒ

Of course you can steal it, Guddoo Cootchie.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳......I loved the expression on Riddz' face as she held Sid's shirt.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

So very true...Different people have different personalities..And when if someone like Sid is gonna come then its worth the wait as well☺️

Everyone is unique..Nobody can be compared...πŸ˜ƒ

This is such an awesome post..πŸ€—

Thanks Kalindi. I agree with you. Greatness and goodness are unique and should never be compared.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhinickiluv

i loved 2dai's episode 2 bits

Me too.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: moviebuff05

yooooooooooooooooooooooπŸ€—.....kya post likha hai....maine episode dekha bhi nahi 😳...par pad kar 9th cloud se utarne ka man bhi nahi kar raha hai😍...............tussi cha gaye yaar

O teri! Kyun nahiin dekha , mere puttar? Jaao dekh kar aao aur phir apna munh dikhaao.😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetimeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bingo...poco , nobody could say this better than you.Once again you bring out the best of SR and this time Armaan too...
You made their love so  loook  so simple and pure ...just like the shirt which feel on R and she was looking at the shirt with soo much of love and belonging.
Like chalo hubby nahi to uski shirt sahi...woh nahi to ushi kushboo sahi ...!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
when a drunk and tipsy Sid throws down his shirt and it lands on Riddhima. And as she holds it in her hands , the happy tenderness on her face makes you realize that what SR have between them goes much beyond love - it's simply something else which not only you and I but above all Armaan sees as well.

That was so signifying of SR love................not only restricted to dupattas but goes to shirts too.................and as usual awesome post..don't know why are you still not giving me permission to kidnap DMG creative so I can replace her with you.............