scared of ghosts?
~ahhhhhh... of course

ever encountered a ghost in real life?
~nope, and i hope never will

love scary movies?
~ oh yeah.... the grudge!!

have some stories/incidents to share?
~ my roomate see's ghosts... yeah thats scary

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghosts (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~sheena*~

*~sheena*~

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Do u :

believe in ghosts? yes i do

scared of ghosts? yes i am

ever encountered a ghost in real life? i have.. n my new house that we jus moved n.. n my ol house..

love scary movies? yes.. even tho im terrifed.. n scared.. n have encounterd one.. yes i still watch them weird no lolz.?

have some stories/incidents to share? well the 1st time i encounted a ghost was at my old house.. i juz recently moved n my new n aug lolz.. but ye.. i came back from the temple one dai.. n as i was gettin out of my house.. i didnt feel rite lolz.. u guyz mite not beleive me lolz but dis is fo real.. my house looked relle weird.. n as soon as i stepped n my house it didnt feel rite at all.. u no how sometimes wen u walk in2 ur house.. u no its urz cuz u got that feelin?.. well yea.. a few hrz later i was sttin n my living room wit my mom dad n bro.. my mom on the comp.. my dad n bro playin play station. I was looking jus across the room, at my glass sundeck door..and it was night.. i saw this reflection.. i thought it was the t.v but the weird thing was.. it was jus of the head.. n it was starin at me .. i thought it was the t.v'z reflec. but it wasnt.. i looked at it a couple of times.. i looked at the tv then the glass door.. den i looked at the glass door.. like a 3rd time.. it wasnt there.. n i no wht i saw.. it was a FACE.. ok.. n believe it or not.. this is true.. im still freaked .. n i no i will always.. but u guyz brought the subject up. so i shared..

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

thanks guys for sharing.

I don't know if u'll believe this one, but it's true. Years ago, my mom (in her teens) used to live in Chittagong (surrounded by hills) with her family. One day she returned from the hills with her friends after dark................................from that day, she used to see a big floating infront of her eyes. She couldn't response when it was there and after it goes away, she used to feel very weak. When she told others about it, at first no one believed, but then they took her To some Huzur's place. He was a well known holy man. He heard everything and gave Mom a tabiz (with some lines from the Holy Quran in it) and told her not to lose it in her life. Mom had never seen that thing again in her life. Well, eventually she did lose that tabiz.

Anyways, later she got married and moved to some rural place. My dad was posted there. I was born in 1986 and lived there for a couple of years. We used to live in a house given by the office. Once when i was 3/4 our house needed to be repaired. We were told to move to the guest house for a couple of days. Nothing happened in the day, but as it became dark i began to scream. My dad was holding me that time. Everytime my parents asked me what's wrong with me, i would point at some jack-fruit tree and talk about some big green eyes looking at me. I didn't leave his lap the whole night and didn't let anyone sleep. The next day, when my Mom described the whole thing to some locals (they all used to love me very much).......................they called a guy. He heard the whole thing, brought a glass filled with fresh water and told Mom to look in it. Mom saw the same thing i have seen in the night. 2 big green eyes. She told him that and he directed us to a big old jackfruit tree and said something lives there. It won't harm me,but it's better to be removed. They hammered some big nails in the tree and everything was back to normal.

The third incident happened in 1995 when my Mom was pregnant with my brother. We used to live in the tpo floor. One night, she was walking inside the room as she couln't sleep. She removed the curtains and saw someone walking in the terrace of the next building. First, she thought it's someone from that building,but as she saw that figure going at one end and vanish...............................she didn't care and went back to sleep. Next day, when she talked about it with our Mwakan Malik, the lady told her, it's nothing to be scared of. The figure she has seen comes every year and is harmless. If she ever sees it again, she shouldn't get scared as it doesn't do any harm.

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

um belive in spirits

um i try not to think of them... i will get paranoyed at times and scare myself..

um.. just recently got into watching scary movies cause of my friend!!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
dun believe n ghostzzz

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
i believe in ghosts n spirits. i twice saw one last year. one i was in the bathroom and i saw a reflection. the other i woz all alone at home n it was cold n a glass broke in the kitchen wen i woz on I-F n that glass was right in the middle of our big table and it woz on the floor wen i came down, smashed.

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i dunno if i believe in ghosts but i hate horror movies but i luv thriller movies!

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I am more scared of Human beings than ghosts LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top