Posted: 19 years ago

believe in ghosts?  Well..kind of!

scared of ghosts?  Im really VERY scared of ghosts

ever encountered a ghost in real life? No, not that i know of.

love scary movies?  NO!!  I have never seen a horror movie in my life!

have some stories/incidents to share? NOPE!

Edited by jazmine - 19 years ago

I am scared of ghosts and don't even want to talk about them.

nishi.......😆

Well i saw in the news paper...i saw a ghost in the newspaper and on discovery channel on television i heard the reporter talking about ghosts and that they are real! Yes i am scared of ghosts and i believe in them!

Originally posted by priyababy

actually believe it or not i did encounter a ghost ever since i was little i would get a sense that a ghost was in my presence i never saw one but i have experienced some weird things for example:
a few years ago at my old place i was home alone chatting to some friends of mine over msn no one was home when suddenly i  felt a drop of ice cold water on my arm as i was typing
it was coldddddddddddd
when i looked down at my arm i noticed that the drop of water shattered and there were little specks everywhere
first thing i did was look up to see if the ceiling was leaking but no it wasn't i was living in the basement
my hair wasn't wet either and no one was home
the following day my brother experienced the same thing when he was alone

Scary😲

Ur not the only one priya...

My cuzins friend which lives in Winnipeg and in a big house since he is a doctor well he said that he had some friendly ghosts living with him and that whenever he was sleeping they would come and he said that they werent mean or anything and that they were actually nice! wow eh!
crazy huh! well let me know if you guys would like to hear more ghosts stories from the west coast of vancouver
priya

Scary😲

Ur not the only one priya...

My cuzins friend which lives in Winnipeg and in a big house since he is a doctor well he said that he had some friendly ghosts living with him and that whenever he was sleeping they would come and he said that they werent mean or anything and that they were actually nice! wow eh!
crazy huh! well let me know if you guys would like to hear more ghosts stories from the west coast of vancouver
priya

Sorry about that i wrote this ^

Ive seen a ghost, when i wuz comin bk from skool and then the next day i saw a ghost at my locker, no one beliees meh but my friend Elyse becuz she's seen it too!!! Since then im reallii scared but yet believe in ghosts~!! Luckily i got my locker changed😉
Originally posted by priyababy

actually believe it or not i did encounter a ghost ever since i was little i would get a sense that a ghost was in my presence i never saw one but i have experienced some weird things for example:
a few years ago at my old place i was home alone chatting to some friends of mine over msn no one was home when suddenly i  felt a drop of ice cold water on my arm as i was typing
it was coldddddddddddd
when i looked down at my arm i noticed that the drop of water shattered and there were little specks everywhere
first thing i did was look up to see if the ceiling was leaking but no it wasn't i was living in the basement
my hair wasn't wet either and no one was home
the following day my brother experienced the same thing when he was alone
priya

THATT OMG!! Just totaliee scared meh~~~!!! Ive seen a ghost, but never been thro anythin like tha!! I plan to NEVER EVER stay home alone ever agen
I never stay home alone. I normally ask my aunt to come over. as I watch too much of AHAT AND CID AND CID SPECIAL AND SHH KOI HAI and all of those scary thrillers. I have never seen a ghost and I don't want to see one too!
i'am not scared of ghost😉