Article regarding Karan Kundra

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Ankita Lokhande

Some of the renowned Television actors have very funny and cute pet names, which the fans are curious to know. Just take the example of the 'most wanted' actor Karan Kundra of "Kitani Mohabbat Hai", who has this funny pet name "Kaddu".

Now it's the turn of Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta' to reveal her pet name. Speaking to TellyCafe, the bubbly actress informs, "My mom and dad call me Mintu. It's my pet name. Till today they call me by my pet name." So, now we know why our beloved Archana is called Mintu.

Karan was called 'Kaddu' by his family because he was very chubby earlier. But Ankita does not have any particular reason behind her pet name.

When TellyCafe asked Ankita about the reason for her pet name, she says, "I don't know the reason but may be because it rhymes with Chintu. I am not the only child, I have a brother and so they might be calling both of us Chintu-Mintu. Here Mintu is Me. It's all due to love and cannot be explained. "

Ankita is right as parents' love has no explanation!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dani10KMH_ArjuhiPrachi..Sabaah..Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article regarding Karan Kundra" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asther

IF-Dazzler

Asther

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanxs aanchal
kaduu nice one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
heheh kaddu...suits him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!!!!Aanchal...
Kaddu
Punjab Da Putar He Bhai!!!!!LOL

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
kaddu kundraROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@ prachi...ROFL soo funny ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top