Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
The episode was woooonderfullllllllllll ...............khanak was ready to go and leave them but i m glad she changed her mind ............and i m so anry..shaan didnt even care to give her a room to stay for the night instead he thought she is leaving that very night .......how rude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayeshaanna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Way to go Khanak (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
What made Khanak changed her mind and stay in that mad house..

I think she her to  teach them lesson to those educated and rich people who had dispise her since she is village billi, poor and uneducated. Poor girl ...

I am not feeling bad for santanu at all the guy was not even sorry for his action. I hope Khanak will teach them all a lesson and make them dance in her tunes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesha

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Khanak is so awesome. looking forward to what is going to happen in the future!! Big smile

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i luved her in todays eppy

jo usne kiya ek dum sahi tha

dont intend to hurt neone

but i really disllike shaan  SIL

veerayesha

Groupbie

veerayesha

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
wow khanak is so brave na...i like the way she changed her mind and went straight to shans room ..n see the guts of natasha ..how can she comes  early morning in their house after knowing that hes now married man...n i like the way khanak makes entry in that room...i just love khanak....shes so cute..n i hope that natasha gets married soon with some other guy n stays away from them ...khanak rocks..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top