Rang Badalti Odhani

Way to go Khanak

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG,

gals i have one word to say for todays episode , Dont Miss it .................. and i just loved each and everything about it , our gal does it again .............

Comments : - Reserved wlll update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
what did she doo??..lol
i have to watch todays episode..lol
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She was AMAZING!! I have no fears about how she will cope in the Khandelwal house anymore, she is strong and brave enough to stick up for herself, she doesn't need anyone else's support. Gosh, I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode now! I love Khanak!!! 😆 x
rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wida

what did she doo??..lol

i have to watch todays episode..lol

Lol it was funny. she came to shan's room and said this is her house and he is her husband and also she is staying there. i😃
TitansFan thumbnail
She planned to live the house and walk out of shans life, but early in the morning when she hears how shans mother and SIL thinks about her , makes her have a change of mind , our gal is fulll of self respect and she wont like to be treated like that ,and i think she was devasted by shans behaviour tooo ..............  she would show them helll .......................
isomers thumbnail
:O NO WAY! I just got to the part where all four of the family members are sitting on the couch and the father says something like "Thank god" ugh.😡 I saw Khanak walking somewhere and my YT got stuck!!

This is what happens today? :O I really do love Khanak's character! A girl with self-respect is something that makes a show worth watch. (:

I shall be back after I finish watching!
wida thumbnail
omgg saw it\and loved khanak
lovee the reason why she changed her mind!!
i think she will show the family of shan who she really is!!
woww just loved itt

TitansFan thumbnail
exactly khanak just surprised me , and iam glad iam being addicted to this show ,...... and they actuallly have a gal like khanak ..........

yes wida , the reason for her change of mind makes a lot difference , and iam liking the fact that khanak is not taking revenge which i never felt she would do it , but she would teach this kandelwals that even a village people are humans be it poor or rich
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was woooonderfullllllllllll ...............khanak was ready to go and leave them but i m glad she changed her mind ............and i m so anry..shaan didnt even care to give her a room to stay for the night instead he thought she is leaving that very night .......how rude.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What made Khanak changed her mind and stay in that mad house..

I think she her to  teach them lesson to those educated and rich people who had dispise her since she is village billi, poor and uneducated. Poor girl ...

I am not feeling bad for santanu at all the guy was not even sorry for his action. I hope Khanak will teach them all a lesson and make them dance in her tunes