Rang Badalti Odhani

5/25 Rang Episode

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so sorry that I have been doing just the highlights lately...lol I am trying to study for my law entrance exam...please bear with me till the 7th of June!

Highlights

Shantanu introduces Khanak to everyone...his dad asks him what is she doing here and Shantanu reveals that he is married

Natasha is shocked and walks away...Shantanu wants to follow her but her dad interupts...he yells at Shantanu...Shantanu wants to explain but he isn't given a chance to

Mr. Agarwal keeps on yelling and yelling and yelling....

Shantanu tells Natasha that he would have died if he hadn't married her...Natasha tells him not to say anything else...she goes away

Everyone leaves as well (the extras 😆)

Shantanu's dad scolds Shantanu for his action...followed by everyone else

Khanak speaks up and says she'll leave...Shantanu asks what? and Khanak repeats! Khusboo is really happy! Shantanu is worried though!

Khanak says she'll leave in the morning...Shantanu doesn't want to let her go...Shantanu asures her that all the money will be sent

Everyone goes to sleep

Shantanu thanks her and leaves her standing there

Mangal on the other hand brings the loan paper for the Haveli

A servant brings water for Khanak

Instead of sitting on the sofa...Khanak sits on the ground...and  takes out Suraj's medal

Khusboo and Shantanu's mom talk badly about Khanak...meanie!

Khanak overhears and is sadden

Precap: Khanak is leaving and everyone is rejoicing (Shantanu is not there)...I have a feeling that she won't leave
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
so they think if she leaves he can get married again? without a divorce? how wierd
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sumi , todays episode was just a total surprise hon , shan was not really worried , he was like know at this hour ?? but he breathed a sigh of relief when she said in the morning ............ but heck of a episode .........
-bhootni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mah403

so they think if she leaves he can get married again? without a divorce? how wierd

lol exactly! so weird!

Originally posted by: JayaV

sumi , todays episode was just a total surprise hon , shan was not really worried , he was like know at this hour ?? but he breathed a sigh of relief when she said in the morning ............ but heck of a episode .........

hmm...true he wasn't worried...but still he did show some concern..at least now I believe that he does have humanity in him...😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he had concern sumi no doubt but the way he left her alone make me mad at him , atleast he should have asked her or showed her a guest room or something ,...........

shan has humanity in him but he is way tooo selfish apart being egoist and money minded ,....... he is soft person ,

Welll how can they forget whole extras are aware of shans marriage with khanak ?? and yet family was worried about news paper and allll and want to hide a news which will be already make headlines in normal conditions
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

he had concern sumi no doubt but the way he left her alone make me mad at him , atleast he should have asked her or showed her a guest room or something ,...........

shan has humanity in him but he is way tooo selfish apart being egoist and money minded ,....... he is soft person ,

Welll how can they forget whole extras are aware of shans marriage with khanak ?? and yet family was worried about news paper and allll and want to hide a news which will be already make headlines in normal conditions

i know i hated it too when he walked away...that clearly showed that he has a lot of growing up to do...lol i guess the extras are not that important
isomers thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sumz! and study for the exam gurrrl. 😆

Today's episode was one of the best in my opinion, not really the entire episode, just like the last 5 minutes. :D It's funny how every episode leaves me wanting for more!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks gal!!!

This Khusboo sounds like a bad news to me....and I feel Dadi was introduced to be on Khanak's side.......Definitely Khanak will not leave but I want Shaan to now become responsible and take care of Khanak....

Also, I hope his family doesnt create a problem in giving those 20L to Khanak's family.....Shaan shld ask these ppl that where were they when he was in the problem....why didnt they pick his call in such crucial moments??
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Sumaiya for a lovely update ...

POOR Khanak is in enemy camp hope she will find dadi as her strength
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you. today was just woah!! can't wait for tomorrow!! 😃