Dill Mill Gaye

Tumne Mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya(Sr fans)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Tumne Mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya

This one line said it all.
yes sid has taught riddhima pyar ka matlab. and m glad the lady knows it and is not scared to accept it 

OMGGGGGGGG how cute it was. I am so so so happy she finally said the truth she finally said it and that too to noone else but the man himself and the way she siad it was so so so cute. They both were like 2 adorable kids . Oh god riddhima we were telligyou this from ages and now u listened to use but thank u so much.

The dance was damn good it was intense but full of Sr Magic loved hwo they both remembred their close moments.

i went into aww mode when sid mentioned airport wala red and Haddipa we finally got our Fatak jodi back with the Cutest Fatak rids ever gave siddy.

Bless these angels God and now i hoep they both remember what they said in that drunk state.

Can't wait for tomm

Oh another thing: M so glad she said it loud and clear and left nothign for anyone to misunderstand and for sure she was under no obligation or wifely duties when she said it it was true from her heart 😳

And lastly i wnat to Thank the cv's for bringing such a beautiful confession it was just so beautiful.
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it feels like I am the happiest lady aliveπŸ˜ƒ.....Siddhima😍☺️
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww so true, bestest episode, lol, even if it is the first im seeing in 2 weeks, but gotta say, from eyelock, to the dance and the fatak it was all i loved abt SR!!! the fatak was the best one, sid was so cute in  his expressions...
angel m with you and am so glad she said it loud and clear and left no chance for any misunderstanding

@ gimzy it was awesome
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Righto Fizzy [:-$]

OMG i am blushing hehe.. It reminded me of HDDCS πŸ˜ƒ Just way too classic.. ☺️ Sid surely gave her a new life, taught her that one can love a person even when the person is in love with someone else.. 😊 It is an emotional process, can't be suppressed.. πŸ˜ƒ

He gave her a new hope to live againπŸ˜ƒ Awwww.. and now finally, she realized it..

Hope Sid confesses too.. it is more necessary πŸ˜†
guddu in this state he will he just can't hide it now uu cna see it i hope he wipes ehr tears and hug her

Btw i edited my post a bit
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NOw waiting for sid confession, awww i can just imagine that scene,

wow so much happiness, it is safe for z heart n brain???!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally Ridz said what we think is the best way to convey her feelings for Sid and their whole foundation on, that this man taught her the meaning of love, and he taught alot of other things as well, how to live, how to be there for ppl and care for them etc

HDDCS Nandini dialogue suits SR to the max, Sameer taught her to love, but abiding love and the whole meaning to love she got from Vanraj and learnt from him
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]
 she said it loud and clear and left nothing for anyone to misunderstand and for sure she was under no obligation or wifely duties when she said it it was true from her heart 😳
[/quote]

Best episode we have been looking for!!!  and yes.. It's not FARZ anymore!!! Yay!!!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha airport wala red 😳😳😳😳 and BAM he got his airport treat as well Go WIFEY