Dill Mill Gaye

Tumne Mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya(Sr fans)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tumne Mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya

This one line said it all.
yes sid has taught riddhima pyar ka matlab. and m glad the lady knows it and is not scared to accept it 

OMGGGGGGGG how cute it was. I am so so so happy she finally said the truth she finally said it and that too to noone else but the man himself and the way she siad it was so so so cute. They both were like 2 adorable kids . Oh god riddhima we were telligyou this from ages and now u listened to use but thank u so much.

The dance was damn good it was intense but full of Sr Magic loved hwo they both remembred their close moments.

i went into aww mode when sid mentioned airport wala red and Haddipa we finally got our Fatak jodi back with the Cutest Fatak rids ever gave siddy.

Bless these angels God and now i hoep they both remember what they said in that drunk state.

Can't wait for tomm

Oh another thing: M so glad she said it loud and clear and left nothign for anyone to misunderstand and for sure she was under no obligation or wifely duties when she said it it was true from her heart Embarrassed

And lastly i wnat to Thank the cv's for bringing such a beautiful confession it was just so beautiful.

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 25 May 2010 at 10:01am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10books4everhira_87Vineetkharyal06edward420chown001shubabegumurcutexathithisaumya{roka}celestaeMaha_Sid-dewanisupercool3arp04srocksMahamStarshineHuesAnnaNAshleyprejudicedxTimaxaishu_25sidskmysterieuxLeenasmgPragzieeshaaax3.sajni786nami2811.Angelprerna4rishavLennieshanti05nikita_88norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tumne Mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya(Sr fans)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
it feels like I am the happiest lady aliveBig smile.....SiddhimaDay DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaenadaanmasakalli

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Awww so true, bestest episode, lol, even if it is the first im seeing in 2 weeks, but gotta say, from eyelock, to the dance and the fatak it was all i loved abt SR!!! the fatak was the best one, sid was so cute in  his expressions...

celestaenadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
angel m with you and am so glad she said it loud and clear and left no chance for any misunderstanding

@ gimzy it was awesome

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evercelestaenadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
guddu in this state he will he just can't hide it now uu cna see it i hope he wipes ehr tears and hug her

Btw i edited my post a bit

celestaeprerna4rishav

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
NOw waiting for sid confession, awww i can just imagine that scene,

wow so much happiness, it is safe for z heart n brain???!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Finally Ridz said what we think is the best way to convey her feelings for Sid and their whole foundation on, that this man taught her the meaning of love, and he taught alot of other things as well, how to live, how to be there for ppl and care for them etc

HDDCS Nandini dialogue suits SR to the max, Sameer taught her to love, but abiding love and the whole meaning to love she got from Vanraj and learnt from him

Edited by Lennie - 25 May 2010 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evercelestaenorzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top