Desi Girl Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Live.Laugh.Love

Goldie

Live.Laugh.Love

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hi, can anyone tell me where I can find this same version of the song they play at the end of this link. Its called "luk chup jana,makai ka daana, raje di beti aayeeh weh" I looked everywhere but cannot find it.

Ths song starts at 6:30 till the end in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ZGWmwhHk0&feature=related

Thank you Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desi Girl Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalit.

lalit.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
dis game is fully based on cheating  desi girl is allready decided first they eliminate sambhavna then monica,,,,,,,,monica rockssss..................they r cheated with monica there is only gutbaji

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged

I really wanted to know where on NDTV Imagine site do we vote on??

They say go to NDTV Imagine site to vote for them!

Can anyone plz give me a link!!!!!

Thanks!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top