Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I desparately want to vote now. Can someone help me please?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VOTING VOTING VOTING (Page 2)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mintyblue

Goldie

mintyblue

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
My advice is: don't vote. Its just a money making racket.

Anyway there is no proof in these reality shows, esp in the Indian context, that votes are counted. At least in Indian idol 4 the voting pattern was very strange. In fact Prasenjeet , idol 4 contestant, told me that he was aware he was going to be eliminated the week he was. That is becasue the crew members were behaving strangely with him.

Also there is no way contestants like Priyanka and Bhanu were getting less votes. Hetre Swaroop and bhoomi are the money making agents for this season.

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mintyblue

Anyway there is no proof in these reality shows, esp in the Indian context, that votes are counted. At least in Indian idol 4 the voting pattern was very strange. In fact Prasenjeet , idol 4 contestant, told me that he was aware he was going to be eliminated the week he was. That is becasue the crew members were behaving strangely with him.

Also there is no way contestants like Priyanka and Bhanu were getting less votes. Hetre Swaroop and bhoomi are the money making agents for this season.
BUT i will cry so much if Naushad is outttttttttt CryCryCryCry

mintyblue

Goldie

mintyblue

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paheli2Guess

I hope he doesn't...I love him tooSmileSmileSmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Paheli2Guess

I hope he doesn't...I love him tooSmileSmileSmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am going crazy over his smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sahichal

Groupbie

sahichal

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

VOTING VOTING VOTING

Hi All Friends,

I just had a fabulous Idea for some of us who are abroad. Just wanted to get your feedback. I usually SMS my Friends back home. Is there any way we can SMS online to those numbers given to us for Voting Lines?

Does anyone know if it's worth it? Embarrassed

Please let me know your thoughts and I will be on the hunt of a FREE SMS Site to India. Big smile

Paheli Shocked

online voting: setindia.com

Post Reply New Post

Go to top