VOTING VOTING VOTING

Posted: 13 years ago

VOTING VOTING VOTING

Hi All Friends,

I just had a fabulous Idea for some of us who are abroad. Just wanted to get your feedback. I usually SMS my Friends back home. Is there any way we can SMS online to those numbers given to us for Voting Lines?

Does anyone know if it's worth it? 😳

Please let me know your thoughts and I will be on the hunt of a FREE SMS Site to India. 😃

Paheli 😲
those numbers which are flashed on screens are only for d Indian audience...I don't noe if they have online voting system....I don't think so...anywayz, they don't go by audience votes, do they?😆
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

those numbers which are flashed on screens are only for d Indian audience...I don't noe if they have online voting system....I don't think so...anywayz, they don't go by audience votes, do they?😆

Well, we can look for sites to Vote in India. --- Not online voting. You can do that.

For instance: I SMS from online website to my cousins mobil phones in Pakistan. It always gets there right away. 😉

If we try that route, it may work. but before we all waste our time, i wanted to get everyone's opinion.

Indian Idol Gaala Round is merely on Audience Votes. 😕
YeS !!!
lets do it ..... :D

Where do u live Paheli ?? also Wts ur real name ?? :)
Originally posted by Sunita182

YeS !!!
lets do it ..... :D

Where do u live Paheli ?? also Wts ur real name ?? :)

I'm in USA. Well, i go by Paheli only. 😳
Originally posted by Paheli2Guess

I'm in USA. Well, i go by Paheli only. 😳

kaisi paheli hai yeh kaisi paheli zindaganiii 😛
Originally posted by Sunita182

kaisi paheli hai yeh kaisi paheli zindaganiii 😛

yeap, where do u live? n what do u think about this idea?
I desparately want to vote now. Can someone help me please?
My advice is: don't vote. Its just a money making racket.

Anyway there is no proof in these reality shows, esp in the Indian context, that votes are counted. At least in Indian idol 4 the voting pattern was very strange. In fact Prasenjeet , idol 4 contestant, told me that he was aware he was going to be eliminated the week he was. That is becasue the crew members were behaving strangely with him.

Also there is no way contestants like Priyanka and Bhanu were getting less votes. Hetre Swaroop and bhoomi are the money making agents for this season.