Anmol's attack on age of other contestants (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tvfrnds001

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol's attack on age of other contestants (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Anmol is a big time show off right from roadies day....bechari ka Girls Talk naam ka show bhi flop hogaya .. ...LOL

roadies mein bhi she was like i m 19 ....i m 19...yeh uski purani bimari hai...but its good woh 19 se 21 ki to hui....unlike some other people jinki age badti hi nahi LOL

lolz maybe Anmol can strt a show B-talk for bhais LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindiaBuggernamita25

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by charru

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]
</div>
<div>SmileYeh roshini kaun hain , n I was stunned the way she lied (white lie) woh bhi subah subah , This is too much n she was completely at ease with lieing , I mean she must be good actress ,heheheheh poor anmol LOL

well Roshni one of the good vamps of Ekta kapoor gang.....and subah subah jhut bolna is not a big deal for her.....she has hosted flop shows like Chak de Bacche.... LOL

but yaa i too feel sorry for Anmol ....bechari ne atleast ek murgi to pakdi LOL

Arey at that time i was hoping that Anmol roshni ko hi pakadkar murge ke box me daal de LOL. That chammakchalo deserves it.LOL
I dont like Anmol either ..she was worst in roadies ....yahan celebrities ke beech mein bechari ki personality thodi si dabb gayi hai busssLOL

lolzz right but ye roshni ne jamke kam karwaya Anmol se she seemed so irritated l8rs when she found out tht..LOLi had a little pity on her..jhadu pocha n gobar...n way roshni said anmol gadi me bhi gobar gobar kar rahi thi finaly use gobar dekhne ko mila LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charrurudeMRindiaBuggernamita25

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]
</div>
<div>SmileYeh roshini kaun hain , n I was stunned the way she lied (white lie) woh bhi subah subah , This is too much n she was completely at ease with lieing , I mean she must be good actress ,heheheheh poor anmol LOL

well Roshni one of the good vamps of Ekta kapoor gang.....and subah subah jhut bolna is not a big deal for her.....she has hosted flop shows like Chak de Bacche.... LOL

Arey at that time i was hoping that Anmol roshni ko hi pakadkar murge ke box me daal de LOL. That chammakchalo deserves it.LOL
I dont like Anmol either ..she was worst in roadies ....yahan celebrities ke beech mein bechari ki personality thodi si dabb gayi hai busssLOL

lolzz right but ye roshni ne jamke kam karwaya Anmol se she seemed so irritated l8rs when she found out tht..LOLi had a little pity on her..jhadu pocha n gobar...n way roshni said anmol gadi me bhi gobar gobar kar rahi thi finaly use gobar dekhne ko mila LOL LOL

Hey sana Hug ....tum bhi yahan....i m sure shul tumhe khich ke laya hoga to like his posts LOLLOLLOLLOL

Coming back to the topic - Oh ya ...poor Anmol was in pitiful condition that day LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chimulirudeMRindianamita25

rudeMRindia

IF-Rockerz

rudeMRindia

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Hey sana Hug ....tum bhi yahan....i m sure shul tumhe khich ke laya hoga to like his posts LOL

Coming back to the topic - Oh ya ...poor Anmol was in pitiful condition that day LOL

Dhanya hai aap Maate....aur dhanya hai aapki sixth drishti ......kaha hai aapke charan...?

aur mere itne bure din bhi nahi aaye ...ke post like karne ke liye main Praveen babhi ki tarah logo ko khich ke lau LOL Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimulinamita25

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]
</div>

Hey sana Hug ....tum bhi yahan....i m sure shul tumhe khich ke laya hoga to like his posts LOL

Coming back to the topic - Oh ya ...poor Anmol was in pitiful condition that day LOL

Hye bugsHug

lolzzz nahi Shuleen ab sudhar gaya hai lagta hai post like nahi karwata ab..LOLLOL

namita25

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]
</div>

All that  Anmol knows  is to crib.......She  thinks  highly  of herself.....bechaari attitude ki  mari.....kahan phans  gayi......LOLeven  in that bhains wala task  she continued her  blabbering...."ye  mera  idea tha....ye mera idea  tha.....Roshni  ka  nahi...."  ROFLROFL
Roshni  too  seems  to  be another brainless ninny ...LOL

Edited by namita25 - 28 May 2010 at 12:30am

chimuli

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
^^lolz right Nams ROFL Bolne ke time pe roshni was fultu on..hum ne socha desi girl ka concept hai to blah blah..n there anmol was havin a nice smile n bad me roshni ye roshni wo....lolz...i m loving this roshni 1 no. ki nautankibaz haiLOLfun to watch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top