Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

charru

Groupbie

charru

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
LOL I find it  hilarious the way she seized the oppourtunity to  bring the age issue of other girls n categorizing herself n rucha being youngest one , while i found aushma defy a bit bossy  while decorating but she was very protective n nice with rucha earlier , heheheheh seems its all tamasha n riggedLOLthese gals cry at drop of hat seems heat of village got their  heads, n anmolis gal to watch out for she is too smart for her 21 yrs n defy pissed at roshini but then roshini seems to be exploiting her Shockedn the way she lied to villagers abt chores which she never didShocked

Edited by charru - 26 May 2010 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol's attack on age of other contestants" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Anmol is a big time show off right from roadies day....bechari ka Girls Talk naam ka show bhi flop hogaya .. ...LOL

roadies mein bhi she was like i m 19 ....i m 19...yeh uski purani bimari hai...but its good woh 19 se 21 ki to hui....unlike some other people jinki age badti hi nahi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charrutvfrnds001sunandshine

charru

Groupbie

charru

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Anmol is a big time show off right from roadies day....bechari ka Girls Talk naam ka show bhi flop hogaya .. ...LOL

roadies mein bhi she was like i m 19 ....i m 19...yeh uski purani bimari hai...but its good woh 19 se 21 ki to hui....unlike some other people jinki age badti hi nahi LOL
Shocked woauw I wasn't aware of that  , n i have n't seen this  show called roadies ( I don't live in India )Tongueper she seems to drill into the heads of  audience n villagers that  she is sweet sixteen types n rest r dadi ammas in front of her, hehehehehe gal letz see whether old is bold yah  new is cold ( pls read cool)LOL

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charru

Shockedwoauw I wasn't aware of that , n i have n't seen this show called roadies ( I don't live in India )Tongueper she seems to drill into the heads of audience n villagers that she is sweet sixteen types n rest r dadi ammas in front of her, hehehehehe gal letz see whether oldis bold yah new is cold ( pls read cool)LOL

looking at her behavior i think she will be the first or the second one to be out of the show.....she is completely out of the group there ......plus if Roshni and d other girls comes to know bout her bitching shez gonna have a hard time there LOL

charru

charru

Groupbie

charru

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Shockedwoauw I wasn't aware of that , n i have n't seen this show called roadies ( I don't live in India )Tongueper she seems to drill into the heads of audience n villagers that she is sweet sixteen types n rest r dadi ammas in front of her, hehehehehe gal letz see whether oldis bold yah new is cold ( pls read cool)LOL

looking at her behavior i think she will be the first or the second one to be out of the show.....she is completely out of the group there ......plus if Roshni and d other girls comes to know bout her bitching shez gonna have a hard time there LOL

Smile Yeh roshini  kaun hain , n I was stunned the way she lied (white lie) woh bhi subah subah , This is too much  n she was  completely at ease with lieing , I mean she must be good actress ,heheheheh poor anmol LOL

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]

SmileYeh roshini kaun hain , n I was stunned the way she lied (white lie) woh bhi subah subah , This is too much n she was completely at ease with lieing , I mean she must be good actress ,heheheheh poor anmol LOL

well Roshni one of the good vamps of Ekta kapoor gang.....and subah subah jhut bolna is not a big deal for her.....she has hosted flop shows like Chak de Bacche.... LOL

but yaa i too feel sorry for Anmol ....bechari ne atleast ek murgi to pakdi LOL

gehna2004

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Qcharru: roshni is balajis vamp(well one of them).  SHe was in kasam se on Zeetv and kavyanjali on star plus. She did host chak de bache and some oher flop shows LOL
well I like anmol she is cute and does all the work. Roshni is just bossing around

gehna2004

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]

SmileYeh roshini kaun hain , n I was stunned the way she lied (white lie) woh bhi subah subah , This is too much n she was completely at ease with lieing , I mean she must be good actress ,heheheheh poor anmol LOL

well Roshni one of the good vamps of Ekta kapoor gang.....and subah subah jhut bolna is not a big deal for her.....she has hosted flop shows like Chak de Bacche.... LOL

but yaa i too feel sorry for Anmol ....bechari ne atleast ek murgi to pakdi LOL

Arey at that time i was hoping that Anmol roshni ko hi pakadkar murge ke box me daal de LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. That chammakchalo deserves it.LOL
I dont like Anmol either ..she was worst in roadies ....yahan celebrities ke beech mein bechari ki personality thodi si dabb gayi hai busssLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna20042875sunandshine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top