Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that the one person who will really support Khanak in her new sasuraal will be Shaan's Dadi. Her relationship with her daughter-in-law doesn't look all that good. Yet, she seems pretty intelligent, and a good judge of character, so for some reason I get the sense that she may support Khanak amongst all the negativity coming from Shaan's parents. What do you guys think? Embarrassed 

Love Zahra x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everOlicityFanwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khanak's support..." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
its pretty obvious that dadi would support and help khanak in getting adjusted in khandelwals family ..................... she seems nice and someone who cares and loves everyone ......................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahraAttractiveAdya

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
^ Yup, but I think she's going to be the only one to help Khanak, the others probably won't even like looking at her. But the actress is quite popular, she's come in loads of shows before, therefore I think her role in RBO is more than a cameo, she's probably an important character in bringing Shaan and Khanak together also, as she said Shaan is her 'laadla'. Big smile x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

yes she is popular in other shows but she never had much to do , she was mostly doing nothing other then standing and alll, but here she is gioing to be a bridge btw khanak and shatnuas relation , i wont be able to comment on her role as she was introduced suddenly, no one illl look at khanak , obvious hai, but i think kushboo and shans father would take liking on khanak ............... so lets hope to see more surprises ...............

Pyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
^^ True, good point, she was like a statue in Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii LOL Shaan's dad may warm to Khanak, but I don't think Khushboo will. Even if she does, everytime she'll see Khanak she will be reminded of her sister's pain, so I don't think she will be able to accept her fully. x

blackdaughter

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
thats wat make it more interestting to see how kushboo changes her self towards khanak

jamoshi2507

IF-Dazzler

jamoshi2507

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
exactly my thought

poojak

Goldie

poojak

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

ofcourse, dadi will be only support to khanak, othersie how will the show move on, & everyone else is so useless. but i m confused why Khanak all of a sudden want to live in Shaan's house, because i know one think that its not for money or status &  she doesnt even love shaan, then whats the matter. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top