India-Forums

Discuss Season 1 Here (Page 6)

KajenLuva Senior Member
KajenLuva
KajenLuva

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Originally posted by Rachu_1987

lol Nayab thats jus weird with the eyes.....no matter if its damon or stefan they both kinda look weird when the turn veiny when feeding......n i ddnt reckon stefan looked hot with that girl.....he looked in pain lol....i more of a damon girl with a touch of stefan-ness lol

</div>
<div>

Just me then?... What can I say? Tongue... Weirdly I find it sexy LOL... When the girl was asking him what he was gonna do and he was like telling her... For some reason I found him hotfor that bitother than that I was the same reaction wise LOL...

Me too Tongue... You should know me better by now LOL... Just kidding Tongue... Ian/Damon's my number oneLOL... But I'm not ashamed to admit... I have the hots for Paul now too WinkTongue... Stefan's gradually growin' on me as each epi passes LOL...

So true.. But damon is the one that will always do it for me Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Originally posted by Rachu_1987

lol Nayab thats jus weird with the eyes.....no matter if its damon or stefan they both kinda look weird when the turn veiny when feeding......n i ddnt reckon stefan looked hot with that girl.....he looked in pain lol....i more of a damon girl with a touch of stefan-ness lol

</div>
<div>

Just me then?... What can I say? Tongue... Weirdly I find it sexy LOL... When the girl was asking him what he was gonna do and he was like telling her... For some reason I found him hotfor that bitother than that I was the same reaction wise LOL...

Me too Tongue... You should know me better by now LOL... Just kidding Tongue... Ian/Damon's my number oneLOL... But I'm not ashamed to admit... I have the hots for Paul now too WinkTongue... Stefan's gradually growin' on me as each epi passes LOL...

lol yes i thought u were damon girl at heart......and i get what ur saying about gradually having the hots for stefan.....cuz it happened with me in Under Control.....just seeing the different side to him..
-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@Rachu... I still am Tongue... I won't let you have Damon all to yourself so quickly Wink LOL...

@ The Stefan comment... Exactly! LOL...

@KaJenLuva... Same here Tongue...
LeftGoneBye IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Yasu... Nu-huh... Damon is MINE Wink LOL...

Haven't seen the final epi... Two more to go yet Tongue... Can't wait LOL...

I love sarcastic/bad boy Damon more but then I love those teeny weeny insights into caring Damon that we get too LOL...
Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Woah Woah. Ladies, calm down. It's okay. We all know that Damon Salvatore is MINE! That thing he does with his eyes...sigh. The little eyebrow raising and sarcasm in each word he says...oh god. You all can back off. Stefan is also cute but you know, he doesn't the exact bad boy-ness but it annoyes me when ppl call him Edward-wannabe. Stefan is so much better than Edward Cullen..sparkling vamps...haha. Imagine THAT in TVD?! LOL. Anyways i'm going offtopic! Sorry! DAMON IS MINE.  Hehe.....

Love,
~Jot~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

LeftGoneBye IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Nayab-

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Yasu that was such a random thought. LOL. I'm all for Delena..sorry. LOL Even though, it's freaky and sort of sick in a way, i really want the two together.

Go to top