The Vampire Diaries

Discuss Season 1 Here (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
'kay if you focus on the books amazingness' than I would agree to many things on this post: http://deathly-smirk.livejournal.com/10741.html but you know I regard them as two diff things, so I shall be back with the goods! (:

^ Oh BTW, if you have not read the books, please try not to read, as you might find it a bit offensive and get mad. Also if you hold strong opinion on things. I didn't bring it to offend anyone, I just agreeing to the dissapointments with the show that the post had. As for the good parts, I shall be back with a much longer post than the link above.

Edited by dhruvi. - 07 June 2010 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Season 1 Here (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
well they'll b no shortage of new characters......i mean they introduced so many new people in season 1 (ok they killed them off straight away) but maybe some of them will stay....so it'll b good 2 see new vamps

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah... Can't wait Tongue... Only 3 more epi's to the Season finale! Dancing LOL...

Saw Miss Mystic Falls today (epi 19)?

Anyway... Bonnie's lookin' GORGEOUS!

And OMG @ the Stefonnie classroom scene Tongue... Loved it...

Ian/Damon was looking seriously hot today... No idea why LOL... He just was Tongue...

When Stefan 'kidnaps' that girl and is like 'Why aren't you afraid of me?' I was like 'Awww!'... Then when he was like 'I want you to be afraid of me... Run as fast as you can... I was like 'Awww!

Basically there were so many different 'Awww!' moments in the epi LOL...

Particularly liked that though... Because clearly he's trying to control himself even though he can't and then when the girl's like 'But you said run' and he's like 'I changed my mind' I was like 'No!' LOL... But I was sure Damon would turn up and he did Tongue...

Then the Stefonnie (mind control?) scene... Wow. I mean even after everything, even though she blames Stefan & Damon for Grams' death she was still willing to help and then when Stefan looked up at Bonnie all confused... Like 'Why would you help me even though you blame me for your Grams' death... I was like 'Awww'! (see I said na... It really was an 'Awww!' epi LOL)  Poor dude...

When Bonnie was starting that spell or whatever and Damon looked at her I was like Big smile... Don't as why LOL...

The Delena dance was cute! The way Damon stepped in to take her when Stefan wasn't there...

Didn't get the song though...

Wasn't it meant to be a kinda slow/romantic dance? The song wasn't the slow dance-y type LOL... The dance steps along to that music just looked weird Confused...

They should've chosen a different song Tongue...

The Stefan & Elena scene at the end was sweet and heart-breaking at the same time Broken Heart... The way Stefan vented his anger and then apologised/hugged Elena... Just 'Awww!' LOL... That's the sweetest SE scene I've seen so far...

Why'd Elena tranquilise(?) him with Vervain though? Was Bonnie's mind thing only temporary? Confused...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
^ Love, I remember having those exact reactions when I watched that epi!

Bonnie's power stopped him then, but he needs to go to 'rehab' so she tranq'ed him. You'll see in the next epi by the rehab comment

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Miss Mystic falls is prob one of my fav epis....i love love love damon in there......his scenes with elena are jus soooo sweeet....but then the scene when stefan kidnaps the girl and is drinkin her blood and elena, bonnie and damon come....the way damon tries to get stefan to isten to him.....like all big brotherly.....so sweet...yes there were many awwwww moments...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

^ Love, I remember having those exact reactions when I watched that epi!

Bonnie's power stopped him then, but he needs to go to 'rehab' so she tranq'ed him. You'll see in the next epi by the rehab comment

Great minds think alike Wink LOL... Half the female population was probably having the same reaction ROFL...

Aah ok... Can't wait Big smile... Stefan's gonna explain how Damon & him turned in the next epi too LOL... I remember you tellin' me they're both shirtless for about 5 mins Day Dreaming LOL...

Originally posted by Rachu_1987

Miss Mystic falls is prob one of my fav epis....i love love love damon in there......his scenes with elena are jus soooo sweeet....but then the scene when stefan kidnaps the girl and is drinkin her blood and elena, bonnie and damon come....the way damon tries to get stefan to isten to him.....like all big brotherly.....so sweet...yes there were many awwwww moments...

I know! Damon was really sweet in that epi LOL... Loved that scene between Stefan & Damon... Would it be weird if I said I found Stefan really hot when he was talkin' to that girl LOL...

You know... I love Stefan's eyes when they go all veiny(?) before he feeds... He looks damn Sexy Wink Tongue... More than Damon's LOL *shock* *horror* Tongue...

Edited by -Nayab- - 09 June 2010 at 10:31am

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
lol Nayab thats jus weird with the eyes.....no matter if its damon or stefan they both kinda look weird when the turn veiny when feeding......n i ddnt reckon stefan looked hot with that girl.....he looked in pain lol....i more of a damon girl with a touch of stefan-ness lol

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachu_1987

lol Nayab thats jus weird with the eyes.....no matter if its damon or stefan they both kinda look weird when the turn veiny when feeding......n i ddnt reckon stefan looked hot with that girl.....he looked in pain lol....i more of a damon girl with a touch of stefan-ness lol

Just me then?... What can I say? Tongue... Weirdly I find it sexy LOL... When the girl was asking him what he was gonna do and he was like telling her... For some reason I found him hot for that bit other than that I was the same reaction wise LOL...

Me too Tongue... You should know me better by now LOL... Just kidding Tongue... Ian/Damon's my number one LOL... But I'm not ashamed to admit... I have the hots for Paul now too Wink Tongue... Stefan's gradually growin' on me as each epi passes LOL...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top