The Vampire Diaries

Discuss Season 1 Here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
lol i ignored em....but seriously it was an awesome epi.....im angry with bonnie though =[

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Season 1 Here (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Just saw Under Control (the one where Uncle John is intoduced) a few hours ago and wow... It just gets better and better right?

Uncle John's a bit of a mystery... Can't stand him though Dead...  OMG when Tyler jumped on Matt and was beatin' the hell outta him! Then when his dad slapped him I was like 'Awww!'

But Paul/Stefan stole the show in this epi... He was totally AMAZING Clap...

Would you believe this is the first time I actually properly noticed his body (during the opening scene of TVD) and what a body he has too! Wink LOL...

My fav has scene has to be Stefan & Elena's talk at the end of the epi when he's explaining his cravings/state of mind... I just wanted to hug him it was so sad...

Damon's one liners are always hilarious LOL... I was laughing so much when he was like 'No Elena I will NOT come into  your bedroom with you!' ROFL...

Liked Jenna's scenes with Uncle John today when she whacks him over the head with something LOL...

John knew Isobel he gave her the ring Alaric's wearing... Hmmm... There must've been something strong between those two for him to give her his family heirloom... OMG what if he's Elena's father? What if Isobel knew and that's why she left Elena with the Gilbert's? Shocked...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Just saw Under Control (the one where Uncle John is intoduced) a few hours ago and wow... It just gets better and better right?

Uncle John's a bit of a mystery... Can't stand him though Dead...  OMG when Tyler jumped on Matt and was beatin' the hell outta him! Then when his dad slapped him I was like 'Awww!'

But Paul/Stefan stole the show in this epi... He was totally AMAZING Clap...

Would you believe this is the first time I actually properly noticed his body (during the opening scene of TVD) and what a body he has too! Wink LOL...

My fav has scene has to be Stefan & Elena's talk at the end of the epi when he's explaining his cravings/state of mind... I just wanted to hug him it was so sad...

Damon's one liners are always hilarious LOL... I was laughing so much when he was like 'No Elena I will NOT come into  your bedroom with you!' ROFL...

Liked Jenna's scenes with Uncle John today when she whacks him over the head with something LOL...

John knew Isobel he gave her the ring Alaric's wearing... Hmmm... There must've been something strong between those two for him to give her his family heirloom... OMG what if he's Elena's father? What if Isobel knew and that's why she left Elena with the Gilbert's? Shocked...

dude......have u not seen the endings yet??? quickly watch them!!!

yes under control has to be one of my fav epis just for stefan,,,,in all other epis im busy drooling over damon but this one it was all stefan....yes i noticed how well toned his body is too! but seeing him so free and that was jus something good to se...

lol i loved that line...me and my sisters were laughin so much!

yes john is a strange character....ull learn more as u watch more...dnt wanna give anything away

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachu_1987

dude......have u not seen the endings yet??? quickly watch them!!!  What endings? [:P]... I Prefer watching the epi's on TV LOL...

yes under control has to be one of my fav epis just for stefan,,,,in all other epis im busy drooling over damon but this one it was all stefan....yes i noticed how well toned his body is too! but seeing him so free and that was jus something good to se... Completely agree Tongue... Fun Stefan is so fun to watch LOL...

lol i loved that line...me and my sisters were laughin so much! Me too LOL...

yes john is a strange character....ull learn more as u watch more...dnt wanna give anything away... Looking forward to it Tongue...

Btw... D'you have any idea why TVD's not on (ITV2) next week? I checked my Sky TV Guide for next week and it's not there... There's some other show instead Confused... 

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

dude......have u not seen the endings yet??? quickly watch them!!!  What endings? [:P]... I Prefer watching the epi's on TV LOL...

yes under control has to be one of my fav epis just for stefan,,,,in all other epis im busy drooling over damon but this one it was all stefan....yes i noticed how well toned his body is too! but seeing him so free and that was jus something good to se... Completely agree Tongue... Fun Stefan is so fun to watch LOL...

lol i loved that line...me and my sisters were laughin so much! Me too LOL...

yes john is a strange character....ull learn more as u watch more...dnt wanna give anything away... Looking forward to it Tongue...

Btw... D'you have any idea why TVD's not on (ITV2) next week? I checked my Sky TV Guide for next week and it's not there... There's some other show instead Confused... 

yea i checked next weeks schedule as well and its not airing...but my cuzin (VD fanatic) said its back on in two weeks.....which is why she's watching it  while she's visiiting us cuz we already have the epis downloaded lol

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
i'm llike craving vd...
watching older epi once again to pass time

paul/stephen looks so different in first epi//
its the hair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

yea i checked next weeks schedule as well and its not airing...but my cuzin (VD fanatic) said its back on in two weeks.....which is why she's watching it  while she's visiiting us cuz we already have the epis downloaded lol

Any idea why the two week break? Confused... Not fair LOL... They had to stop it on the most interesting part Ouch LOL...

Lucky you Tongue... Don't know why but I enjoy watchin' it on TV ROFL...

Btw... Did you know Nina, Paul and Ian are coming to Oxford Street's HMV (London) on 3rd June?

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
^ yea i read that somewhere...its a shame i cant go =[

Post Reply New Post

Go to top