The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Discuss Season 1 Here (Page 11)

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
That deff makes more sense, thank you for clearing that up for. Deff see what you mean here love (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Glad that u got my point Dhruvi Smile

And am just curious any Bonnie-Tyler shippers here???

I think they would make an interesting couple ........witch with a beast/were wolf lol........Tyler is secretive and a strong minded Bonnie can perfectly tame the bad boy.......Though viewers havent had much insight into their relation.......Maybe they can focus on Tonnie in S2?Tongue

Also any Matt-Caroline lovers???........Though I m in minority I love these 2 characters individually and as a couple .........I wrote the same thing in other thread as well
I LOVEEE Matt-Caroline together EmbarrassedLOL...........They are too cute together, my favs after Dalena......I see great potential in their relationship and I really hope the writers will give us more of them in S2.........Caroline needs someone to pamper the kid in her, and Matt's been taking care of everyone around him.......She enjoys his affection and I m sure gradually she will get over the slight insecurity about Elena-Matt....... Matt is very caring and down-to-earth. After all that he's been through, he deserves to be happy......And Caroline-Matt relation has the usual warmth b/w a normal  human couple which brings a freshness to otherwise not so normal relations in VD series Wink

Edited by Tina04 - 05 September 2010 at 9:52am

Go to top