Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yea they shouldn't 360 him....he'll lose his charm...bad-ass damon is better!

well they have the current viewers already waiting for season 2....lets jus hope they can keep us entertained...
-Nayab- thumbnail

Completely agree... Don't want Damon to change too much... Love him the way he is 😆...

I agree... They're gonna have a tough job of it because Season 1 was really good 😛...

Let's wait and see 😆... 
-dhruvi thumbnail
'kay if you focus on the books amazingness' than I would agree to many things on this post: http://deathly-smirk.livejournal.com/10741.html but you know I regard them as two diff things, so I shall be back with the goods! (:

^ Oh BTW, if you have not read the books, please try not to read, as you might find it a bit offensive and get mad. Also if you hold strong opinion on things. I didn't bring it to offend anyone, I just agreeing to the dissapointments with the show that the post had. As for the good parts, I shall be back with a much longer post than the link above.
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
well they'll b no shortage of new characters......i mean they introduced so many new people in season 1 (ok they killed them off straight away) but maybe some of them will stay....so it'll b good 2 see new vamps
-Nayab- thumbnail
Yeah... Can't wait 😛... Only 3 more epi's to the Season finale!  😆...

Saw Miss Mystic Falls today (epi 19)?

Anyway... Bonnie's lookin' GORGEOUS!

And OMG @ the Stefonnie classroom scene 😛... Loved it...

Ian/Damon was looking seriously hot today... No idea why 😆... He just was 😛...

When Stefan 'kidnaps' that girl and is like 'Why aren't you afraid of me?' I was like 'Awww!'... Then when he was like 'I want you to be afraid of me... Run as fast as you can... I was like 'Awww!

Basically there were so many different 'Awww!' moments in the epi 😆...

Particularly liked that though... Because clearly he's trying to control himself even though he can't and then when the girl's like 'But you said run' and he's like 'I changed my mind' I was like 'No!' 😆... But I was sure Damon would turn up and he did 😛...

Then the Stefonnie (mind control?) scene... Wow. I mean even after everything, even though she blames Stefan & Damon for Grams' death she was still willing to help and then when Stefan looked up at Bonnie all confused... Like 'Why would you help me even though you blame me for your Grams' death... I was like 'Awww'! (see I said na... It really was an 'Awww!' epi 😆)  Poor dude...

When Bonnie was starting that spell or whatever and Damon looked at her I was like 😃... Don't as why 😆...

The Delena dance was cute! The way Damon stepped in to take her when Stefan wasn't there...

Didn't get the song though...

Wasn't it meant to be a kinda slow/romantic dance? The song wasn't the slow dance-y type 😆... The dance steps along to that music just looked weird 😕...

They should've chosen a different song 😛...

The Stefan & Elena scene at the end was sweet and heart-breaking at the same time 🥺... The way Stefan vented his anger and then apologised/hugged Elena... Just 'Awww!' 😆... That's the sweetest SE scene I've seen so far...

Why'd Elena tranquilise(?) him with Vervain though? Was Bonnie's mind thing only temporary? 😕...
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ Love, I remember having those exact reactions when I watched that epi!

Bonnie's power stopped him then, but he needs to go to 'rehab' so she tranq'ed him. You'll see in the next epi by the rehab comment
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Miss Mystic falls is prob one of my fav epis....i love love love damon in there......his scenes with elena are jus soooo sweeet....but then the scene when stefan kidnaps the girl and is drinkin her blood and elena, bonnie and damon come....the way damon tries to get stefan to isten to him.....like all big brotherly.....so sweet...yes there were many awwwww moments...
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruvi.

^ Love, I remember having those exact reactions when I watched that epi!

Bonnie's power stopped him then, but he needs to go to 'rehab' so she tranq'ed him. You'll see in the next epi by the rehab comment

Great minds think alike 😉 😆... Half the female population was probably having the same reaction 🤣...

Aah ok... Can't wait 😃... Stefan's gonna explain how Damon & him turned in the next epi too 😆... I remember you tellin' me they're both shirtless for about 5 mins 😍 😆...

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

Miss Mystic falls is prob one of my fav epis....i love love love damon in there......his scenes with elena are jus soooo sweeet....but then the scene when stefan kidnaps the girl and is drinkin her blood and elena, bonnie and damon come....the way damon tries to get stefan to isten to him.....like all big brotherly.....so sweet...yes there were many awwwww moments...

I know! Damon was really sweet in that epi 😆... Loved that scene between Stefan & Damon... Would it be weird if I said I found Stefan really hot when he was talkin' to that girl 😆...

You know... I love Stefan's eyes when they go all veiny(?) before he feeds... He looks damn Sexy 😉 😛... More than Damon's 😆 *shock* *horror* Tongue...
Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
lol Nayab thats jus weird with the eyes.....no matter if its damon or stefan they both kinda look weird when the turn veiny when feeding......n i ddnt reckon stefan looked hot with that girl.....he looked in pain lol....i more of a damon girl with a touch of stefan-ness lol
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

lol Nayab thats jus weird with the eyes.....no matter if its damon or stefan they both kinda look weird when the turn veiny when feeding......n i ddnt reckon stefan looked hot with that girl.....he looked in pain lol....i more of a damon girl with a touch of stefan-ness lol

Just me then?... What can I say? 😛... Weirdly I find it sexy 😆... When the girl was asking him what he was gonna do and he was like telling her... For some reason I found him hot for that bit other than that I was the same reaction wise 😆...

Me too Tongue... You should know me better by now 😆... Just kidding Tongue... Ian/Damon's my number one 😆... But I'm not ashamed to admit... I have the hots for Paul now too 😉 Tongue... Stefan's gradually growin' on me as each epi passes 😆...