Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ok ive just seen episode 21...one episode left...cannot believe john is elena's dad!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

well season 1 has ended....so not really any spoilers unless someone (like me) hasnt seen the ending lol.....

omg rachuπŸ˜†
you havent seen it yet..
where hve you been
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
lol i have to wait for my sisters u se....we have the last episode left!!! cant waittt
Salz. thumbnail
awww..soo cute
ya me and my sis watched the epi together also..
and like gasped at the same time too
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
mg!!!! just saw the final episode!!! katherine!!!! and damon!!! wow!!!
Salz. thumbnail

mg!!!! just saw the final episode!!! katherine!!!! and damon!!! wow!!!

yup you mean you never noticed my avatars..

damon katherine kissingπŸ˜†

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
lol i ignored em....but seriously it was an awesome epi.....im angry with bonnie though =[
-Nayab- thumbnail
Just saw Under Control (the one where Uncle John is intoduced) a few hours ago and wow... It just gets better and better right?

Uncle John's a bit of a mystery... Can't stand him though 🀒...  OMG when Tyler jumped on Matt and was beatin' the hell outta him! Then when his dad slapped him I was like 'Awww!'

But Paul/Stefan stole the show in this epi... He was totally AMAZING πŸ‘...

Would you believe this is the first time I actually properly noticed his body (during the opening scene of TVD) and what a body he has too! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

My fav has scene has to be Stefan & Elena's talk at the end of the epi when he's explaining his cravings/state of mind... I just wanted to hug him it was so sad...

Damon's one liners are always hilarious πŸ˜†... I was laughing so much when he was like 'No Elena I will NOT come into  your bedroom with you!' 🀣...

Liked Jenna's scenes with Uncle John today when she whacks him over the head with something πŸ˜†...

John knew Isobel he gave her the ring Alaric's wearing... Hmmm... There must've been something strong between those two for him to give her his family heirloom... OMG what if he's Elena's father? What if Isobel knew and that's why she left Elena with the Gilbert's? πŸ˜²...

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Just saw Under Control (the one where Uncle John is intoduced) a few hours ago and wow... It just gets better and better right?

Uncle John's a bit of a mystery... Can't stand him though 🀒...  OMG when Tyler jumped on Matt and was beatin' the hell outta him! Then when his dad slapped him I was like 'Awww!'

But Paul/Stefan stole the show in this epi... He was totally AMAZING πŸ‘...

Would you believe this is the first time I actually properly noticed his body (during the opening scene of TVD) and what a body he has too! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

My fav has scene has to be Stefan & Elena's talk at the end of the epi when he's explaining his cravings/state of mind... I just wanted to hug him it was so sad...

Damon's one liners are always hilarious πŸ˜†... I was laughing so much when he was like 'No Elena I will NOT come into  your bedroom with you!' 🀣...

Liked Jenna's scenes with Uncle John today when she whacks him over the head with something πŸ˜†...

John knew Isobel he gave her the ring Alaric's wearing... Hmmm... There must've been something strong between those two for him to give her his family heirloom... OMG what if he's Elena's father? What if Isobel knew and that's why she left Elena with the Gilbert's? πŸ˜²...

dude......have u not seen the endings yet??? quickly watch them!!!

yes under control has to be one of my fav epis just for stefan,,,,in all other epis im busy drooling over damon but this one it was all stefan....yes i noticed how well toned his body is too! but seeing him so free and that was jus something good to se...

lol i loved that line...me and my sisters were laughin so much!

yes john is a strange character....ull learn more as u watch more...dnt wanna give anything away
-Nayab- thumbnail

dude......have u not seen the endings yet??? quickly watch them!!!  What endings? [:P]... I Prefer watching the epi's on TV πŸ˜†...

yes under control has to be one of my fav epis just for stefan,,,,in all other epis im busy drooling over damon but this one it was all stefan....yes i noticed how well toned his body is too! but seeing him so free and that was jus something good to se... Completely agree πŸ˜›... Fun Stefan is so fun to watch πŸ˜†...

lol i loved that line...me and my sisters were laughin so much! Me too πŸ˜†...

yes john is a strange character....ull learn more as u watch more...dnt wanna give anything away... Looking forward to it πŸ˜›...

Btw... D'you have any idea why TVD's not on (ITV2) next week? I checked my Sky TV Guide for next week and it's not there... There's some other show instead πŸ˜•...