Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries has it all (vampires and witches and curses) and the show is going to add new jaw-dropping twists to some of the existing mythology as well as focus intently on the very human emotional lives of the characters for season 2.

San Diego Comic-Con 2010 had the show's stars Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Matt Davis, Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino along with writer/producer Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec giving hints about what's to come and how the characters are reacting to the shocking season 1 finale.

Is Jeremy dead? Does Damon know he kissed Katherine, not Elena? Does Stefan know? What's Katherine doing in town? Is Tyler just going to be a jerk all season long or is there a reason behind it all? Do Alaric and Jenna finally get together?

Check out some interviews with Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder below and get some spoiler info (see the season 2 promo trailer) below.

Here's what we know for sure:

Jeremy will be back although as a human or vampire Kevin Williamson would not confirm.

Whether Caroline survives the crash or not no one is answering that one way or the other.

Damon will learn he kissed Katherine and will also find out Katherine is sticking around.

Stefan will have more Katherine in his undead life.

Tyler Lockwood will transform this season and his mom will be interim Mayor now that his father has died.

There are two interviews of Nina and Ian at the bottom at the site but since i can't put em here so you can click the source link if you'd like to watch them.

*Jot*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nida_21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ TVD Promos/Spoilers ~*~ (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Edited by Jaan730 - 02 August 2010 at 3:42pm

Maz.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

^^Jaan can you put the link please? The vids posted on IF never work for me, i dont know why.

*Jot*

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Angel-Jot.

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
The Vampire Diaries is introducing some fresh blood for Damon.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Courtney Ford a.k.a. Trinity's daughter on Dexter has landed the potentially recurring role of Vanessa, a grad student at Duke who helps Damon, Alaric and Elena go through Isobel's old research.

At Comic-Con last month, exec producer Kevin Williamson hinted that the character may be harboring a secret or two. "She's not without her own intrigue," he told me. "It'll be a nice little part for someone. And it's a part that could evolve into this massive storyline or we could gut her like a fish."
God bless Kevin Williamson and his awesome sound bites.

Source: EW

LeftGoneBye

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiisednicky_ashokAngel-Jot.nandini27Anhdara13-dhruvi

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
TV Guide Magazine's first official look at Taylor Kinney as Mason Lockwood
---First offical picture of Mason Lockwood.

*Jot*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top