The Vampire Diaries

~*~ TVD Promos/Spoilers ~*~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Luka, 17, African American: He's a new kid at school and Alaric asks Bonnie and Jeremy to show him around. Luka asks Bonnie about the Bennet name and whether she knows about the Salem witches. Later Jeremy gives him a tour of the school, Jeremy says that Sheila (!!! Sheila mention!!!) taught a class on witches at the university and that Jeremy's dad followed her work, was a believer and wrote his dissertation on witches. Jeremy says Bonnie is not like that, Luka says she's cute.

Joanes, 38, Luka's dad: Alaric runs into Luka and Joanes at the Mystic Grill. Luka and his dad get along very well. Joanes notes that he and Alaric have a lot in common (history lovers) and they have a beer together. Jenna is there with Alaric. In a different scene Joanes reprimands Luka for telling "her" too much about himself. Luka says that she would have figured it out anyway.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ TVD Promos/Spoilers ~*~ (Page 12)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Huge as in HUGE. I'm even highlighting. Please be warned.
207/208
Lucy, a sexy, hard core vampire is going to take Elena, but only to entice another uber-powerful vamp named Phillipe. Elena is exactly what Phillipe has been wanting and Lucy wastes no time letting him know she has his prize. During Elena's captivity with Rose she learns some unnerving truths.

- Lucy isn't going to kill Elena, someone else is/or at least planning to.
- Stefan, her soul-mate, used to be a ripper.
- A ripper is a vampire with no self control, that just rips you apart and feeds.

This begs several questions and opens the rest of the season up to wild speculation, as if we needed help;).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Maz.

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Maz.

AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Comic Con New York Teaser:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-De.De-notfadedaway

lavienrose

IF-Stunnerz

lavienrose

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Episode 2x07 - Masquerade

Edited by lavienrose - 12 October 2010 at 11:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomAngel-Jot.nandini27sourpussMaz.-dhruvi*Adorable_Anu*patakhaguddinotfadedaway

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Dhruvi probs just died from those pictures above.
Thanks for all of the spoilers guys!

notfadedaway

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan730

Huge as in HUGE. I'm even highlighting. Please be warned.
207/208
Lucy, a sexy, hard core vampire is going to take Elena, but only to entice another uber-powerful vamp named Phillipe. Elena is exactly what Phillipe has been wanting and Lucy wastes no time letting him know she has his prize. During Elena's captivity with Rose she learns some unnerving truths.

- Lucy isn't going to kill Elena, someone else is/or at least planning to.
- Stefan, her soul-mate, used to be a ripper.
- A ripper is a vampire with no self control, that just rips you apart and feeds.

This begs several questions and opens the rest of the season up to wild speculation, as if we needed help;).

Highlighed--- [It says that Lucy has kidnapped Elena but then it says Elena is held captive by Rose?? Who was she kidnapped by? Rose or Lucy?]

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan730

Dhruvi probs just died from those pictures above.
Thanks for all of the spoilers guys!

JAAN I FEEL LIKE KISSING YOU! HOTMAMAJAMA! I AM SO f**kING HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT! If I ever died in any DB moment I legit skipped a hearbeat. OMG! Oh my lord. My beautiful little God. Thank you! I just pushed my computer off me and jumped. I honestly rolled on the floor with excitedment OH MY GAWDDDDD. WHAT THE -- OH SHOOT. I could kill someone with my exictement. I never been this happy with any couple. And he's just holding her arm. OMG what do I say. JAAN YOU ARE FAVE PERSON RIGHT NOW! *hugs* BB I wanna tackle you with hugs you made my day! HOW will I focus on Calc now? :S

patakhaguddi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top