Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
bt i want to see him cry for a cmpletely different reason than u.....i wanna see another aspect of arhaan-the actor.....the DEVDAS VERSIONπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DEVDAS arhaan wud be a treat to watch...really😍

Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

I think Pratigya will come to know about the whole Angad kidnapping her thing a lot later ... First I think Krishna will realize her value in his life and change for the better and start respecting women in general ... then he's gonna try and redeem himself in her eyes and win her trust but its gonna take a while and that's maybe when Prats will come to know abt the kidnapping thing and then she'll start trusting him a lil slowly..

no no no no..😲😲...u know wat...the ANGAD TRUTH needs to come out quick for another reason too....IT CN ONLY BRING ABT KRISHNA'S TRANSFORMATION...as then he wud realise why pratigya had been so against frm the frst day......otherwise he just cnt get it why she hates him.....
and ya///prats hates him more becoz of the kidnapping and the nitin beating wich are MAIN CAUSES FOR HER HATRED...MOSTLY THE KIDNAPPING.....😲
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

no no no no..😲😲...u know wat...the ANGAD TRUTH needs to come out quick for another reason too....IT CN ONLY BRING ABT KRISHNA'S TRANSFORMATION...as then he wud realise why pratigya had been so against frm the frst day......otherwise he just cnt get it why she hates him.....
and ya///prats hates him more becoz of the kidnapping and the nitin beating wich are MAIN CAUSES FOR HER HATRED...MOSTLY THE KIDNAPPING.....😲

I'd rather Angadwa-gate happen now. She has to tackle her guilt for treating Krishna poorly since the marriage based on things he didn't know had happened. He has to deal with his guilt at his recent behavior as well. Geez! Guilt track!
AlmostHonest thumbnail

Well ... that wouldnt be bad either... Maybe one day in a fit of anger Pratigya yells at him about the entire kidnapping thing and he realizes what the problem was and then becomes a devdas and redeems himself and becomes a good husband!! LOL I like this too .. I just want him to REGRET and change for the better and then the love story will start and Kaash willl be happy πŸ˜‰ And why aren't you studying!!!! LOL u must love Krishna a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
AlmostHonest thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

I'd rather Angadwa-gate happen now. She has to tackle her guilt for treating Krishna poorly since the marriage based on things he didn't know had happened. He has to deal with his guilt at his recent behavior as well. Geez! Guilt track!

Once Prats finds out she's gonna be guilty BUT will she be able to forget the things like the breaking up of her engagement, humiliation of her family, and the recent rape thing... I think it will take her time to start liking Krishna and he's gonna work hard for that!! Once he realizes how much pain he has given her I think he'll do his best to redeem himself but that day is far far away and till then I am anti- Krishna πŸ˜ƒ

Well ... that wouldnt be bad either... Maybe one day in a fit of anger Pratigya yells at him about the entire kidnapping thing and he realizes what the problem was and then becomes a devdas and redeems himself and becomes a good husband!! LOL I like this too .. I just want him to REGRET and change for the better and then the love story will start and Kaash willl be happy πŸ˜‰ And why aren't you studying!!!! LOL u must love Krishna a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I DID STUDY FOR HALF AN HOUR.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† athena will kill meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and ya i really love his LOVE FOR PRATIGYA....πŸ˜‰

no not yelling...nt like that....i want that angad to blabber it out.....more drama....
Xxxjrae thumbnail

bt i want to see him cry for a cmpletely different reason than u.....i wanna see another aspect of arhaan-the actor.....the DEVDAS VERSIONπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DEVDAS arhaan wud be a treat to watch...really😍

hai re you are adamant to see my Baba cryπŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜†