Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

i watch it alone bcz if any romantic scenes cums dn i wouldnt have 2 hide ma self under da pillow i will jus watch it dats y looooooooooooooool.

-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: YPNHKFAN

i watch it alone bcz if any romantic scenes cums dn i wouldnt have 2 hide ma self under da pillow i will jus watch it dats y looooooooooooooool.

Thank u 4 your feedback

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I try to watch it alone for same reasons.. this way i can totally enjoy every romantic scenes, rewind and watch as much as I want like in yesterday's epi, i loved GK's walk to Leher and dont know how many times i watched it.. when hubby is home, he watches with me and then i sink low into the other sofa away from him so that even if he is trying to see the expressions on my face, i can try to hide my face😆
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but then i record every episode on sky box and sit peacefully and watch it to my heart's content after I have put the rest of the clan to bed😳
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

I try to watch it alone for same reasons.. this way i can totally enjoy every romantic scenes, rewind and watch as much as I want like in yesterday's epi, i loved GK's walk to Leher and dont know how many times i watched it.. when hubby is home, he watches with me and then i sink low into the other sofa away from him so that even if he is trying to see the expressions on my face, i can try to hide my face😆

I loved the way GK walked towards Leher 😳
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I watch it with my mom and sometimes my father joins in...he loves the way Dadi and Kul Chacha talk! LOL!
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Either with my hubby or alone.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I watch it alone. Since I watch on Youtube (no channel 😭), its easier to watch when no one is around. I usually end up watching really late in the night .. when there is absolutely no one to disturb me 😳 I can watch at peace .. without having someone or the other interrup me 😡
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
@Eksie - Plus you can rewind again and again without getting embarrassed and looking like an idiot! lol!