Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i thought after this bewakoofi bhara incident, naitik's family will start bragging abt him being irresponsible..just like shaurya..but lo, they changed the track ! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "disappointing.. (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pravz--

IF-Rockerz

--Pravz--

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaZzLiNgShReYa

Originally posted by pravz_me

itss alredy xcepted! ...soo noo dispointment! ...take lyt guyz! ..nywyn cvz vl neva chnage ..
sahi kaha.......after seeing the promo u will feel likeAngry.......cvs are jus stretchin it ........

bt streching yaar! ..diz hud happen .naitik cnt tolerate akshi 4 diz mtr evrytym ryt? ..he shud explain her! ...or elz it ll b d same thing agian! ..

nywy ...naitik or akshi bth cnt b angry 4 soo long! ..soo no pblmz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DaZzLiNgShReYamoonlight08

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i thought after this bewakoofi bhara incident, naitik's family will start bragging abt him being irresponsible..just like shaurya..but lo, they changed the track ! Dead
the mahaan gayatri will obviously blame akshara for it.....
n singhanias are not bothered if akshara gives time to naitik or not....thy only want their  bahu to cook gud food, sing bhajan , do puja,....thts it...n i completely agree with naitik on this issue...she shud manage both husband n family.....!!

moonlight08

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
the sbb report was better than the episod (b'day scean) 
but over all it was good anyway they do not have time for happy moments they ave days & months spending for mus  fights

moonlight08--Pravz--

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
as i think its our fault that we expect to much to happen
and when ever expect something good will happen .Angry Dead ......CVs just cut it so it better to watch sbs or sbb that the epi Big smile

moonlight08--Pravz--

naheem

naheem

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
pls pls pass this message to cvs more then 50 family stop watch yrkkh.pls do somethink they want only naksh scenes.they want naksh happy moments and romantic scenes not sad time.

moonlight08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.