Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790DaZzLiNgShReYablack.swan--Pravz---mari-sia.k_1_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "disappointing.." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
yeah it was good episode... i dont knw y thy edited SBB scenes... a hug wud hav completed the romance... dimri & co. shud undrstnd tat romance is not all about physical intimacy... i wonder y thy dont show thm talkng, teasng...etc... thy cud hav used the terrace very well but as usual nothng can b expected frm dimri gadhi Angry
kitchn scene was the best...Thumbs Up
i loved it whn aksh says she wants to b in his arms...Day Dreaming (1st time she said tat)
evrythng in ths serial is in slow motion but whn it cums to naksh... sab fatafat ho jaata hai.... Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790DaZzLiNgShReYablack.swanmoonlight08sia.k_1

black.swan

Goldie

black.swan

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
true........i also expected a lot..........like one full epi bday celebration and romance............i think its our fault that we expect from dimri..

also i thought of some more kitchen scenes..........the flying kiss was cute ..but...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

poorna

poorna

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
actually these creatives drag the unenterprisin tracks 4 quite a long tym
bt wen it comes 2 naksh scenes they run short of tym
dunno y dis happens all the tym
anyways the kitchen was very cute

moonlight08

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
didn't i say tht it;s gonna be disappointing? i was never exited abt it and all this was very much expected..what else r they capable of? it was the same "Daman dinner date " kind of scene isn't it? except that the camera angle was slightly better for 1 second....what they showed before it, akshara making golgappa face and not eating cake from naitik's hands , after tht scene, i couldn't enjoy this b'day celebration...from where on Earth did Naitik arrange SO much on the terrace in just 1 hr??? or may be less than that ! and howcome nobody noticed it in the morning? for a small piece of decoration, we have to plan & discuss with the tentwala and it normally takes a full day to set up tht kind of gazebo ! but these ppl. do all the tentwala jobs and flower arrangement in minutes ! wow...they must think of changing their line..what r they doing in jewellery business? yuck ! nothing makes sense when it comes to yrkkh !

the rest of it was even more bakwas...WHY was Akshara getting SO worried on being given the responsibility of nandini's marriage ? who wud have done it otherwise? that's exactly what she wanted to do na? and why does naitik have to behave like a retarted child on and off? Dead aise toh he was so exited abt nandini's marriage..now when he has to do the preps, he's setting up the video game? Dead

why does nandini have to act like it's her suhaagraat? she looks like mohit's amma ! and their exchanging glances is irritating !   

precap toh took the cake ! akshara mataji is so confident that nandini will change their destiny ! lets wait and watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1moonlight08

DaZzLiNgShReYa

Goldie

DaZzLiNgShReYa

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
true......
we thought it would be full of romance....but it was in bits....
it was really a disappoining epi.....
the painting(really funny)was changed i think vo practice kar rahe the,....LOL.....

moonlight08

--Pravz--

IF-Rockerz

--Pravz--

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
itss alredy xcepted! ...soo noo dispointment! ...take lyt guyz! ..nywyn cvz vl neva chnage ..

moonlight08

DaZzLiNgShReYa

Goldie

DaZzLiNgShReYa

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

itss alredy xcepted! ...soo noo dispointment! ...take lyt guyz! ..nywyn cvz vl neva chnage ..
sahi kaha.......after seeing the promo u will feel likeAngry.......cvs are jus stretchin it ........

moonlight08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.