-:Incomparable Lover {STEFAN|PAUL}:- - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Please add me. (:

Paul is truly the perfect Stefan. Not only on portreying Stefan perfectly, but he has the same mysterious brooding personality. And then you have his gorgeous face and body, which makes it hard for any girl to concentrate on anything but him... :D

While I'm more of a Damon girl, I can't help but fall for Stefan too. He is the girl any girl would be lucky to have. The love he has for Elena, it's so eternal, so pure, it's so heartwarming. He's the type of guy, that if you were his, he would make all your dreams come true. Such a sweethart and gentleman, I adore you Stefan Salvatore <3

Originally posted by dhruvi.

Please add me. (:

Paul is truly the perfect Stefan. Not only on portreying Stefan perfectly, but he has the same mysterious brooding personality. And then you have his gorgeous face and body, which makes it hard for any girl to concentrate on anything but him... :D

While I'm more of a Damon girl, I can't help but fall for Stefan too. He is the girl any girl would be lucky to have. The love he has for Elena, it's so eternal, so pure, it's so heartwarming. He's the type of guy, that if you were his, he would make all your dreams come true. Such a sweethart and gentleman, I adore you Stefan Salvatore <3

yes very true except for his sudden outburst that one epi..

i'm fricken hungry..haha paul cracks me up

^ yes very, I love Paul.

That part of Stefan was deff needed. The were making Damon the life of the party as far as the Salbros were concerned. This Stefan brought out more fans from what I've noticed. Stefan/Paul deserves them, because both the character and him is amazing!

im more of a damon girl personally...but after let the right one in....when stefan starts drinking blood again...the way he is at the party...so fun loving and carelss (like damon) and i jus think Paul is awesome for bringing that change in stefan.....it was truly a treat to watch a different side to him....

add me in too =]

^^that epi is one my favorites.. it was nice seeing a different side of Stefan.. though watching him crave made me cry... felt so sad for him..

I love him .Paul is such a sweetheart.

Add me.
Edited by sabet - 13 years ago
damn look at those guns lol

new paul photoshoot pics

so is this just gunna b called the paul/stefan AT or do we have another name for it?

^^i dont know. lol..

you guys thought of a title?..what shud we name it?..im bad with titles...😆

hmm
sexy eyebrows lol kidding..