~Geet - Brij wants Geet's abortion promo~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3charmed onesChandani_CMallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Geet - Brij wants Geet's abortion promo~" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saaniakh

Goldie

saaniakh

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
sorry geet but u r wrong u r now not thinking about the child's future n ur family!

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
^ are u saying that Geet should abort her child?

sanashau

sanashau

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i think she is right. She should not abort the child. Its her child too and it is her right to keep it. I am glad that they came up with this topic of a man falling in love with a single/divorced mother.   Its very common in our society these days.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

sorry geet but u r wrong u r now not thinking about the child's future n ur family!

I am sorry if I misunderstood you, but I think your saying that Geet should abort the child because it will be a disgrace to her family and the child's future??? I totally disagree with this statement. The child didn't ask the family to marry Geet off without finding the details about the creep. The child didn't ask to be concieved. The child didn't ask the family not to take action and tell the world what happen to Geet so that it doesn't happen to other girls. If Geet's family listened to her and took action with police and put Dev behind bars then her being prego right now would not have been a disgrace. But because they are trying to hide this crap they are causing the disgrace on their own. As for the child's future, I strongly beleive that a future isn't made with a fathers name behind their name. Especially when that father is a good for nothing Censored. If I was Geet, I rather have no name for my child then to have Dev's name. A future is build by love, care, and NASEEB. Let that child be born and let his/her destiny take charge. We are no one to take that life away. We all have the right to make a choice, and that child also has the right to make a choice, and that is to live. If god has written that they will die before being born, well that will happen to. But we are no one to murder anyone. Sorry for all the people that are pro-abortion. I don't think its fair to punish a innocent because of your bad judgement!

Edited by taral83 - 26 May 2010 at 3:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doosheeka-sumaiya-charmed ones

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

I strongly disagree with your statement....what you're saying is Geet shud basically abort the child??Confused...I'm sorry but that is tantamount to murder in my eyes....the child that is growing inside Geet has a right to be born and to enjoy life.....and I'm really glad that Geet had the guts to stand up against the backward thinking of the men in her family or rather her brother and grandfather.....just because Geet has taken this decision it doesn't necessarily mean the child's future is at stake....in fact Geet has taken this decision because she wants her child to have a future......she wants to give birth to her child, to watch him/her grow up....it's every mothers dream to go through the experience of motherhood....why on Earth shud Geet think about her family? they obviously dont think about her wants and needs, or for that matter the wants and needs of any female member of the household....In my eyes Geet is well within her rights to keep her child....it shouldn't be anybody's decision but hers....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83

platy01

Groupbie

platy01

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Is Geet still pregnent?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top