Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Filling in for lilindiangurl13....Since it quiet late, I will just briefly update -

1. Khanak bids Goodbye to her whole family. Khanak's parents and FIL request Shaan to take care of Khanak but Shaan doesnt say anything...He seems to not care about these people. Shaan and Khanak sit in the car and start leaving.

2. Shaan's Dadi is introduced for the first time. Khushboo and Natasha have never met her. Shaan's mom does not go well with Dadiji. Dadiji is thrilled to meet Khushboo and loves Natasha. Shaan is her pet grandson and she is very happy to find a beautiful gal like Natasha for Shaan. She makes a comment that Natasha is more beautiful than her own "Bahu" (Shaan's mom).
Shaan's mom does not like this remark.

3. In the car, Shaan wonders how his life would be now. He tries calling his family but noone picks the call. He wonders why noone is picking his call including Natasha. Khanak on the other hand, recollects her romantic moments with Suraj and promises to always have Suraj with her. She imagines Suraj standing behind the trees bidding her good bye.

4. Shaan comes home and finds a function on the way. He is shocked to see these decorations. His mom tells him that these decorations are for his wedding. She calls Natasha to come down. Shaan is shocked to see Natasha is dulhan ka joda, and with the garland in her hand. She comes in front of Shaan to put the garland on him but Shaan stops her. Everyone is shocked. Thats when Khanak comes from behind and Natasha is shocked to see her.

PRECAP - Mangal gives FIL the mortgage papers for the haveli. This shocks FIL. Rest of the Precap is covered by Jaya on the page - http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1401599

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 24 May 2010 at 10:01pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittahcirpragyakumarReva_Gfeebharish_kenjoa123tvfrnds001mushkan_2003mah403bahanenaj7fahsaadpeg_pionnemayur_shanakrusha4003shanakforeverPyari_Zahraisomersloveaboveall.pickachuChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Episode - 24th May" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvfrnds001

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
thx DD

shanakforever

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I felt very disappointed with Shaan yesterday ,he just left Khanak near the car  ,forcing her to walk alone into the  House ....His attitude when khanak parents were sending her off sucked Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverDancingdoll

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

we cant expect shan to be nice with khanak alll of a sudden though she saved him , he was stilll thinkning about himself , not about natas and khanak , yes i hated his expressions during khanaks bidaai its like he is bored n wanted to get away from there as soon as possible

shanakforeverDancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
You know I have been not liking Shaan's character since the villagers started beating him....When Khanak proposed to marry him, he didnt once think about Natasha...He behaved as if he just jumped to the idea to escape death....I mean, I dont blame him to find a route to escape death but I was just askign for a single thought about Natasha, a slight hesitation in accepting the proposal, after thinking about Natasha.....But NO! He thinks about her during the wedding process......

He has been acting selfish and irresponsible!! and hence, I dont really blame Mr.A for not getting his daughter married to him...I wuldnt want him as a Daamad too!!

shanakforeverChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
he is been selfish, irresponsible, money minded since day 1 , somewhere i justify him not thinking about or hesitating about tashu before sayng yes to khanak , its more like a spur of moment and he acted real fast .......

mayur_shanak

IF-Dazzler

mayur_shanak

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
thanks

shanakforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top