CID
CID

India-Forums

daya and fredy (Page 2)

sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I think  manikyam just wants to put moment between daya and Freddy together. Although were not funny.

I have seen scene where freddy- Daya bet. Scene was like something they came to catch someone. He doesn't open door then Freddy says he is not inside Daya says he bet he is inside only. Then Freddy says he might be dead. When they move inside they find him, daya check that person and that person is alive he has just drunk alot so was unconsious only . SO Daya says Freddy you loose the bet and Freddy says better he loose in this way he is alive he will tell us something.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 24 May 2010 at 11:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cid-cop

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

No I don't think that is the one @ manikyam was trying to highlight. There was another one, from 2008 but I can't recollect the case name right now.

Scene starts with Freddie getting angry with Vivek. ACP comes in and asks what's going on. Freddie tells him that he lost a bet due to Vivek. ACP and Daya Sir fire Freddie for betting but then ACP realizes it must be something else so ask Freddie to tell the whole story. Freddie said he had bet that for one hour he will not speak about his wife but Vivek came and precisely asked him what he gave hi s wife on their last anniversary and he told him that he gave her expensive chocolates. So now he has lost the bet. ACP ask Vivek why he is always causing trouble for Freddie, he says that he just did what Daya Sir asked him to do. ACP asks Freddie who was the person he had a bet with. He says DAYA SIR hee hee. By this time Daya Sir has quietly left the scene and has gone to a distance checking some files (so sweet) When ACP asks him he says he has a headache since last evening he does not remember anything. Thankfully phone rings about some khoon.

Edited by prabha. - 24 May 2010 at 11:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I think  manikyam just wants to put moment between daya and Freddy together. Although were not funny.

I have seen scene where freddy- Daya bet. Scene was like something they came to catch someone. He doesn't open door then Freddy says he is not inside Daya says he bet he is inside only. Then Freddy says he might be dead. When they move inside they find him, daya check that person and that person is alive he has just drunk alot so was unconsious only . SO Daya says Freddy you loose the bet and Freddy says better he loose in this way he is alive he will tell us something.

you remember once daya bets him about dont say about his wife atleast for 1hr,  then daya makes vivek ask fredy about the b'day present and this time also fredy lost it
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

No I don't think that is the one @ manikyam was trying to highlight. There was another one, from Muskaan era but I can't recollect the case name right now.

Scene starts with Freddie getting angry with Vivek. ACP comes in and asks what's going on. Freddie tells him that he lost a bet due to Vivek. ACP and Daya Sir fire Freddie for betting but then ACP realizes it must be something else so ask Freddie to tell the whole story. Freddie said he had bet that for one hour he will not speak about his wife but Vivek came and precisely asked him what he gave hi s wife on their last anniversary and he told him that he gave her expensive chocolates. So now he has lost the bet. ACP ask Vivek why he is always causing trouble for Freddie, he says that he just did what Daya Sir asked him to do. ACP asks Freddie who was the person he had a bet with. He says DAYA SIR hee hee. By this time Daya Sir has quietly left the scene and has gone to a distance checking some files (so sweet) When ACP asks him he says he has a headache since last evening he does not remember anything. Thankfully phone rings about some khoon.

yep at that time the bell rings and his friend call him to meet at night.the case was about a dead body flies from nowhere infront of daya, his friend and the dead ones wife

Edited by manikyam - 24 May 2010 at 11:39pm
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
yes i remember.  Its just one says you recall everything
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manikyam

yep at that time the bell rings and his friend call him to meet at night.the case was about a dead body flies from nowhere infront of daya, his friend and the dead ones wife

Oh that one, it is from The Case Of The Killer Voices (aired 1-Aug-2008)

Edited by prabha. - 24 May 2010 at 11:45pm
cid-cop Senior Member
cid-cop
cid-cop

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i dont think i have seen that scene. Anyone remember which case was it in?
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabi

i dont think i have seen that scene. Anyone remember which case was it in?

which scene you are talking about the scene being right now discussed of bet in bureau

Go to top