Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i recollect some moments that daya and fredy share together..................
like abhijit, fredy is also a good friend........may be he is ineffiecient or lazy but he is a member who keeps the show live.he is a highly dedicated village guy with an innocent nature........
he is the one who suffer a lot in case of problems and he is the light hearted one in the group....

LOL i remember in one episode when acp asks daya to check fredy.....daya found a bottle in his pocket but he didnt say anything and when acp gets angry to him, afterthat daya calls him to join them
LOL i like fredy s expression in 'case of inspector dayas abduction' when they are watching daya struggling in a cage
LOL he were crying with brocken heart near dayas bed at the time of accident.......he is such a poor guy doesnt it
LOL i dont remember any single incident in which daya gets angry towards him, if he tries it will end in a laughter
LOLthey two have the habit of betting in  all times..............
Sleepypoor fred dont know to  whistle.............he is afraid of ghost and his wife.........hell never hurt anyone

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsmallikaBaluAditi_97-Twinkles-nycsweetieDeadDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "daya and fredy" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
What's so funny in that? He is genuinely expressing his feelings. They have worked together right from the beginning, and of course, have that kind of friendship.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
whats funny in this moments

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I think the user has used the smilies as bullet points, not really laughing at the moments.

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i dont remember any episode in which daya and freddy are shown betting
and when did they show that freddy cant whistle?

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
may be u dont remember  once he said himself that he cant........andf they bet each other , please watch the show carefully

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

whats funny in this moments

dear thats not funny...........i used them as bullets .........................oooopppppppppsssssssssss

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabi

i dont remember any episode in which daya and freddy are shown betting

I dont remember the episode name, but in one of the episodes, daya bets that Freddy cant stay without mentioning his wife atleast once. So, Freddy will be trying to control himself. Then Vivek comes up to Freddy and asks him what he gave his wife for his birthday?And Freddy forgets all about the bet and starts talking about his wife again... later he realizes that Daya had sent Vivek to ask him that question on purpose lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top