Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually Sid did not give her a new life
he paid for the way he ruined her life
Riddhima would never commit suicide if She had not have to marry Sid
Only time sid saved her was from the water and body heat(Not sensible)
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post and yes, when Riddhima was going to Puna, she was thinking exactly the same things about Sid giving him a new life and that he taught him how to live when her life was almost over....so yes I agree with what you said...........and Sid refused to marry Riddhima but she begged him for her father's reputation and he married her only bcoz of that........so it was Riddhima who asked Sid to marry her....
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

This is where you point of view says a different story than the original show. Sid's pics had nothing to do with their marriage. It was the rape cries that defamed Rid's name as for the natak since we are watching a show we have to believe what the doctors in the show says. According to doctor Atul giving body heat was the way. If it was Atul or Rahul instead of Rid they would've done the same thing. Riddhima felt she lost Armaan, hence the suicide attempt.

I won't deny that AR could've reunited if SR marriage didn't happen. But what if Rid didn't live that long. She had already lost her mind over Armaan abandoning her the second time. She no longer had a reason to live.

I do appreciate your thoughts though even if I don't entirely agree with them. I see where you are coming from.

after he abondened her the second time she still wanted to be with Armaan! the reason she stopped searching for him was because sid gave her unnessacry body heat and she thought she was not worthy of Armaan! and yes the pictures did contribute to the wedding. i suggest u watch those episodes again. and in any case Armaan did not 'abandan' her. he sacrifced his work, friends, love and family for her happiness. yes he left her twice because he thoght those 2 pals ki dukh uski sari zindagi ki dukhs se bari nahi hogi. she may be in pain temprarily but he thoght about her long term happiness. and she wanted to die rather than marrying sid.

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Riddhima would have been gone if Sid wasn't there. She wasn't committing suicide right after Armaan left her at Panchgani. She wanted to suicide when she was getting married to someone else.

Who knows what would have happened if R didn't scream rape & actually appreciated S for the hypothermia incident? Then probably the marriage wouldn't have happened, she wouldn't be depressed and trying to commit suicide and all.

So yeah. I don't think Riddhima would have been gone if S wasn't around.

-veena.shona- thumbnail
its 2 true
i dont know y AR fans deny dese things
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HotMess

I don't think Riddhima would have been gone if Sid wasn't there. She wasn't committing suicide right after Armaan left her at Panchgani. She wanted to suicide when she was getting married to someone else.

Who knows what would have happened if R didn't scream rape & actually appreciated S for the hypothermia incident? Then probably the marriage wouldn't have happened, she wouldn't be depressed and trying to commit suicide and all.

So yeah. I don't think Riddhima would have been gone if S wasn't around.

I agree aditi...if this marriage wasnt gonna happen riddhima wudnt have tried committing suicide..and yes sid gave her a reason to smile but was she the real riddhima...no,she wasnt...
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi there,

I disagree with the basic gist (and will discuss it later - in a bit of a hurry right now) but did want to say this -

You wrote it beautifully.   Even though I disagreed with you, I couldn't help but smile at the way you write and say "waah" ...    A very apt and beautiful presentation of your thoughts.

Will be back with my view ... till then - keep writing.

-S
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ TM: 👏👏👏👏👏

I absolutely loved your post. But babe, you are wasting your beautiful words on folks who, unfortunately, are not only blind to the obvious but will do and say anything to see AR at any cost whether it makes sense or not. They won't care if Armaan says "Riddhima you like Sid n he is your happiness" or whether Ridz says "I want to spend the rest of my life with Sid. I and this relationship needs you Sid"...NOPE, all they care and want are AR, AR, AR...who the hell cares abt what has happened in the storyline as long as mushy romance b/w AR is resumed again. And this is coming from a former HUGE AR fan.

And before you all jump down my throat, not all AR fans are like this. In fact, quite a few of them are reasonable n can carry sensible debate but then there a lot who are just hell bent on vilifying Sid at any cost n just point blank refuse to acknowledge the progression of Riddhima's feelings, which quite honestly is insulting b/c at this point, I don't know how ANYONE can deny Riddhima's feelings for Sid. I bet even the day Ridz confesses she loves Sid, ppl will be saying "she was forced to say out of obligation to make her marriage work" I mean, COME ON! I am just sick of all the twisted explanations that people come up to prove that Riddhima is stuck in a marriage n is just DYING to go back to Armaan but can't b/c of her obligation *rolls eyes*

Ok, I've already wasted more time n energy than I had planned. If this post is offensive, sue me.

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I DISAGREE WITH YOU. HERE IS WHY
1) AR forever! ar reionship thought us alot , in fact it tottle changed the meaning of love. ( u know making out ...and so one ) it thought us this does not mean love.
2) agree that sid was good with ridimma , but he should have controled him self, he knew evey thing between AR. i mean who could even think of seperating them? if arman can do the whole mission SIDdima thing , why can't sid?
in my opion it was wrong of to interfere with AR relationship.
AR is the heart of DMG

Hey Fatima. Firstly, the way you present your thoughts is so well put together and coherent that it all is interconnected. Whatever you have stated in your post, needless to confirm that I concur with it all, so I will just reinforce on a couple of ideas AGAIN.

I absolutely loathe the herd mentality here that mumble how the S-R fans are unable to notice the love A and R once shared. Hullo? We must be delusional to feel that certain way if we chose to shut our eyes to A, R, and their relationship. What A and R shared was significant, but completely dissimilar from what S and R share with each other. A and R - two people with very normal like lives with a strong support system that crossed each others' paths. None of them were emotionally traumatized or scarred, but did weave a story together. Compatibility severely lacked between the two as whenever I tuned in DMG, the love - hate game was always played between the two. Now whatever happened between them was unfortunate, but it did occur and A deserted R. Some may say that he didn't desert her, but the argument remains the same - they were separated by the forces of nature. I'd not even get into the whole debate of how A wasn't even courteous to check up on Riddhima when he regained his mental stability back and give the AR fans the benefit of doubt due to DMG's editing slip-ups.

R returned (I wish she never had), but she did. She had no reason to live because she had considered Armaan the superlative. Then she collides into Siddhanth and finds a basis to utilize herself again - this time for hatred. But hey at least she had a cause. Then she is revealed about Armaan, and she becomes mentally ill. It was sick to notice her traumatized state, and had it not been for Siddhanth, the lady would have physically been dead. Tab milate rehte A-R fans A-R ko swarg mein.  However just to reinforce, even during her mentally ill days, she had found a reason to smile again provided to her by Siddhanth. He assured her that he'd take her to Armaan (which he did, it's just unfortunate Armaan left again). Anyways Siddhanth breathed life in her this time physically, but she was so surrounded in her scattered thoughts that not once did she notice what a savage she was turning into. Now folks over here state that she became herself again when she was revealed about Armaan...really, Riddhima acting as if she's a beast is how she was with Armaan?

When she regained herself back, the damage had already been done and she had to face the consequences of her acts. That happened. She decides to act upon her impulses, and it was rather despicable to see her consume in poison for her love. Siddhanth jolted her. And that is when Riddhima was brought to life again. It jerked her and she finally realized what she had become and how her reflection was almost disgusted with her acts.

What else do I write? How long will folks consider Riddhima the amateur basket till? Armaan returns, yet she is not affected by him. Whatever conversations A and R have had post his return, A has never been able to justify why he had to desert her. Sometimes nature takes over us. Change is constant, and Riddhima has evolved. How many ever scenes we have till date now ever since A returned back, I have not noticed any yearn from Riddhima's side for A...be it physical or emotional. First there was hurt which is evident as both shared a past and regrettably had to part ways, but now from her side she has kept him in her fade memories and respects him.

It's just the fans now that need to comprehend the vital state, not Riddhima. She has already chosen. Notice how she doesn't weep over her past and present anymore, because she only wants to repair her present massacred relationship.

Anyways, losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago