Dill Mill Gaye

The truth about Siddhima and AR (topic for all)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Armaan is on a new mission called " Mission Siddhima" to unite SR. I see AR fans reminding SR fans that without Armaan SR will not exist. Is that really the whole truth? SR existed before Armaan started playing cupid. Why do both AR and SR fans often leave out very crucial parts of the picture. Not to mention why do we always let our imagination and analysis run so deep that we stop looking at what is so obvious, such as what the characters are saying.

Riddhima loved Armaan more than anything else in the world. He was her everything. He was a part of her. Being Riddhima meant loving Armaan unconditionally. He was her essence.....But the Riddhima living today, is she really that Riddhima?

When Armaan left Rid died. She didn't come back to Sanjeevani as the same doctor. If Armaan today can look at Riddhima it is not because his undying love made her strong enough to deal with everything. It is because Sid gave her life. I just don't mean giving life literally but he gave the hollow Riddhima who was missing her soul a new life. If SR fans need to be reminded that Armaan is helping SR (which we are grateful for) then AR fans need to be reminded without Sid the " R" in AR would've been long gone. Today's Riddhima only and only exists because Sid got involved in a mess created by Riddhima, Shanky, Armaan and lots of bad luck and misfortune. Riddhima would've died if it wasn't for Sid.

I have immense amount of respect for both AR and SR relationships, unfortunately I can not say the same for the fans (including all groups) in the forum. Both Sid and Armaan are on equal grounds when it comes to rescuing the damsel in distress. But unfortunately only Sid gets the credit for today's Riddhima. I know many would like to argue that Armaan also gave her life. No he didn't. Not in the sense Sid gave her life. Armaan became the meaning of her life when Riddhima was pretty much a happy person, but Sid gave her a meaning when Riddhima was angry and bitter. Armaan had stayed by her side when things were down, he was her solid rock to lean on but Sid picked her up when she was at her lowest and darkest place, he was her savior in every sense. He literally glued the pieces of her life and made her whole.

After Riddhima returned often times her sadness is blamed on Sid. But did he really make her sad? He did make her angry but did he make her sad? Riddhima's life was extremely miserable because of what happened with Armaan. If she smiled after the loss of Armaan the sole reason was Sid. Rid has said herself that Armaan's Riddhima died, she stopped breathing after he left. She is not talking about her body she is talking about the soul that was attached to Armaan. Riddhima has said "jeena nahi ataa tha mujhe tumhari bina" But the day Armaan returned a  Riddhima who was happy with life went to meet her husband? Did that Riddhima look like she didn't know how to live? or did she look dead to anyone.

I don't deny Rid's love for Armaan. Not for second. But why do I feel people deny everything and anything related to Sid?? Riddhima preaches about Sid day and night. She has mentioned numerous times the only reason she is living today is Sid. Is it not possible to love a man who you care for the most, who you admire so much that he is the reason you live, the man whose feelings matter more than anything else', the man who you are very much attracted to that you don't want to see him with another woman? With all bias aside is it impossible for Rid to love Sid?

Now that I am done writing my essay I will go back to studying humanities 😭 Have two tests tomorrow

This topic is for all. Please do not bash any character. Please do not leave one lined comments that say things like AR forever or SR forever. I would like to hear some new thoughts.
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sooo ture agree with every word of u 😊. yaar u said it all Today Ridzzz is alive only caz of Sid......... btw nice topic as always 👏 wane give u a hug 🤗......

Love Leena:)
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ermm i beg to differ. if sid was not in the picture then Ridhima would have waited till her last breath for Armaan! if i may remind u that sr marriage only happened becasue Ridhima was getting defamed because of sid. he made those disguisting pictures, and then the hypothermia natak. any Dr knows hypothermia does not happen that quick and if Ridhima was a guy or an aunty would he have still done the same?? NO! anyways sid didnt do any ehsaan on Ridhima by marrying her but repentance for defaming her. IF sid never entered the picture AR would have been happy today. Ridhima would be smiling whole heartdly instead of all the rhona dhona. and if Ridhim and sid share a love trust relationship then Armaans return should not make any difference to them. Ridhima would not avoid meeting Armaans eyes. she would not cry everytime she sees Armaan practically. his words would not have soo much of an effect on her and nor wud she feel his presence.

to remind you again. Only reason Ridhima chooses to be with sid is because they are 'married' like i said before, up until the last phere of sr marriage ceremony, had Armaan returned Ridhima would have ran from the mandap to him.

and the new ridhima u are talking about is not the REAL Ridhima!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Armaan became the meaning of her life when Riddhima was pretty much a happy person, but Sid gave her a meaning when Riddhima was angry and bitter. Armaan had stayed by her side when things were down, he was her solid rock to lean on but Sid picked her up when she was at her lowest, he was her savior in every sense. He literally glued the pieces of her life.

wow this is my fav part of the post but i fully agree with you today's rids is Sid's rids today she has eyes only for sid & her heart and soul belongs to sid

once again u created a lovely post
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I understand ur point of view, but tell how come Armaan left rid died. She was just unconcious when Armaan left. And also Armaan didn't left her to die, he left her not to die everyday for him. He was the one who need someone at that time. Even armaan experiance the bitter riddhima. But he make her sweet and happy with his love and affection.
As u mentioned that credit for today's riddhima go to sid. Yes, i agree wid u. But AR fans don't want this riddhima, they want the old lovey-dovey riddhima. We want riddhima who's happiness was always visible through her eyes. She never needed to move her lips to show others that she's happy. And that was the real Riddhima.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with what you have to say.

No one denies armaans love for ridhima contrary to beleif that SR fans deny. But the Ridhima Gupta Armaan was in love with is not Ridhima Modi  he sees now. This Ridhima Modi was born the day Siddhanth Modi saved her life from her suicide attempt....that was the day she was born and  that was the day she ceased to be the girl she was and became the woman she is today.

Siddhanth just dint save her life but gave her hope....gave her a reason to live. made her smile again.

Armaan would have rightly sacrificed his life for her because he loved Ridhima but Siddhanth never even knew what he felt for this girl for whom he was was willing to stand by through thick and thin and even braving the worst for her.

He married her and accepted her knowing she had a past ....he never questioned her ...... never expected too much of her......gave her her right to her choice willing to stand aside if that is where her happiness lay.

He may not be your everyday hero who would scream from rooftops .....would vocalize how much he loves the girl he is with.....or do all those dramatic  things a hero is expected to do ....but he does what is more important standing by the woman he loves....giving her ...her freeedom ...her choice  ....just for the sake of her happiness and loving her unconditionally.

Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: amaira

ermm i beg to differ. if sid was not in the picture then Ridhima would have waited till her last breath for Armaan! if i may remind u that sr marriage only happened becasue Ridhima was getting defamed because of sid. he made those disguisting pictures, and then the hypothermia natak. any Dr knows hypothermia does not happen that quick and if Ridhima was a guy or an aunty would he have still done the same?? NO! anyways sid didnt do any ehsaan on Ridhima by marrying her but repentance for defaming her. IF sid never entered the picture AR would have been happy today. Ridhima would be smiling whole heartdly instead of all the rhona dhona. and if Ridhim and sid share a love trust relationship then Armaans return should not make any difference to them. Ridhima would not avoid meeting Armaans eyes. she would not cry everytime she sees Armaan practically. his words would not have soo much of an effect on her and nor wud she feel his presence.

to remind you again. Only reason Ridhima chooses to be with sid is because they are 'married' like i said before, up until the last phere of sr marriage ceremony, had Armaan returned Ridhima would have ran from the mandap to him.

and the new ridhima u are talking about is not the REAL Riddhima!

This is where you point of view says a different story than the original show. Sid's pics had nothing to do with their marriage. It was the rape cries that defamed Rid's name as for the natak since we are watching a show we have to believe what the doctors in the show says. According to doctor Atul giving body heat was the way. If it was Atul or Rahul instead of Rid they would've done the same thing. Riddhima felt she lost Armaan, hence the suicide attempt.

I won't deny that AR could've reunited if SR marriage didn't happen. But what if Rid didn't live that long. She had already lost her mind over Armaan abandoning her the second time. She no longer had a reason to live.

I do appreciate your thoughts though even if I don't entirely agree with them. I see where you are coming from.

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

This is where you point of view says a different story than the original show. Sid's pics had nothing to do with their marriage. It was the rape cries that defamed Rid's name as for the natak since we are watching a show we have to believe what the doctors in the show says. According to doctor Atul giving body heat was the way. If it was Atul or Rahul instead of Rid they would've done the same thing. Riddhima felt she lost Armaan, hence the suicide attempt.

I won't deny that AR could've reunited if SR marriage didn't happen. But what if Rid didn't live that long. She had already lost her mind over Armaan abandoning her the second time. She no longer had a reason to live.

I do appreciate your thoughts though even if I don't entirely agree with them. I see where you are coming from.

Actually, the pics was the real reason. i can post the link for that scene also. if u want.
Alu- thumbnail
Ok honestly if riddhima ever returned back to normal it was in hope of getting back her Armaan
Not because sid came into her Life
The Day she Came to know Armaan did not cheat on her she found a reason to be her normal self Again
MY pov
This content was originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Ok honestly if riddhima ever returned back to normal it was in hope of getting back her Armaan
Not because sid came into her Life
The Day she Came to know Armaan did not cheat on her she found a reason to be her normal self Again
MY pov

Ya, ya, it's so normal to commit suicide right for your dear ones. 😛