Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
KISSES <3 <3 <3
protective!caring!Stefan is always the best.
These two kill me. I want this scene NOW.

Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaahh i agree. Cannot see Damon in pain any more. they should quit torturing damon like this and give him some distraction from the pain already and concentrate on the blooming SE love <3 <3

and I agree dhruvi-SE kisses are always soo passionate!!! I CANNOT wait for this scene!
anwaya thumbnail
picspam away to new AT:

at nylon party where nina says : hi m paul wesley n PW says:hi i m nina dobrev

n tht above kissing pic has another part, see this:

Damon, u should knock bad boy! may be he did but dnt heard ðŸ˜³
Edited by anwaya - 13 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
hahhahah damon expression is visible to me even though his face is blurry!
anwaya thumbnail
Little TVD spoiler: Damon is about to get MUCH more vocal about his feelings for Elena. Stefan won't like this. There may be fist-fighting. 

well from this spoiler we know wht gonna happen! D saw SE kissing! goes mental! rant few things to S! S goes mad! then fight!

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whoa.. That sure is some spoiler...
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anwaya

Little TVD spoiler: Damon is about to get MUCH more vocal about his feelings for Elena. Stefan won't like this. There may be fist-fighting. 

well from this spoiler we know wht gonna happen! D saw SE kissing! goes mental! rant few things to S! S goes mad! then fight!

I was just gonna post that 😆... You beat me to it 😛...

I think this'll happen D sees SE kissing... Starts acting moody/sniping at Stefan... Stefan's like "what's your problem? Why're you being like this all of a sudden?" Damon goes 'mental'... Starts ranting... Let's slip a little about his feelings for E... Somehow they end up fighting 😆...

anwaya thumbnail
stefan been avoiding this for long! n with already burried in tension of klaus n all i think he will too break down n hv fight!

gosh ths boys! 
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yh..i agree with you Nayab..i think Damon seeing SE continously together (which they will be coz Stefan will not want to leave Elena alone) and then seeing them kiss will make Damon loose it! There's only so much a guy can take so yh!

and Stefan knows exactly how Damon feels..he's been quiet about it for ages now! So i suppose it was gonna up sooner or later!
-Nayab- thumbnail
Uhm… season one, my fav scene was the moment when i uhm… uhm (crowd laughs), this is going to sound ridiculous. but it really was the entire scene up to the point where we first made love (cheers and squeals from the audience). it really was for me about she touched myf ace for teh first time. saw my fangs. watched me turn into this creature. she stuck with me for who i was and it was symbolic on many levels. it was a great intimate moment. and i loved shooting that scene, it was beautiful.
—

Paul Wesley talking about his favourite TVD scene at Eyecon.

==============================

Awwww! Cute! 😆...