Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
~Infallible love is going to be the title for all of them. See like look at what It's like now....
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok im confused.....why does it have two titles?
patakhaguddi thumbnail
~Oi Hoi.
Okay so the AT in general has the title of Infallible love, and then each one will have a new title. read my post a couple of pages back, I asked if we wanted to do this. and people didn't say no. If you don't want to do this then I'll change it. But I like SE Infallible Love better that SE AT.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^oh i get the idea....sounds good....will change the link in the archive mansion
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

has anyone here read the books? what's the story of Stelena in it? how's their character and relationship?... do they break up or still together?..

sorry for asking many questions..just curious..😆 i really wanna see them together till the end...
patakhaguddi thumbnail
~I haven't read the books. But I heard that they're a LOT different from the TV show...which is why I don't want to read them...if that makes sense.
Salz. thumbnail
well they arent really following such of the storyline to the book

but ya they get together..elena never actaully get together with damon in the books, but does feeel for him..but in the end its stephen for her all the way
khushix thumbnail

^^thanks!

i hope they dont change the pairing in the show.. i love delena too but i see them more as good friends.. stelena are eternal soul mates..and hope it remains that way till the end of the show..

khushix thumbnail

so i made my first Stelena vm.. but im not sure if i shud upload on utube.. ive seen a lot of accounts got deleted.. and i dont want that to happen to mine..😆 anyone had that experience?.. what do we have to do so it wont get deleted?..i might open another utube account and upload it there..

Salz. thumbnail

ya do the last option

open on another account