My very First OS on Shanak

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

My First OS on Shanak :- Begining of FriendShip

Iam not that gud but let me try ........ (combination of English and Hindi words plz bare with me )

Tashu and her father doesnt give shan a chance to explain himself for ending up marrying khanak , she just walks away with a broken heart ,tears rolling in her eyes , with a betrayl look on her face, leaving behind shattered and devasted shantanu ,even shans parents leave him alone and walk to their rooms , shan goes to after tashu but she wont listen to him at all  ,
kahank was left alone near entrance , dadi she asks khanak to come inside and takes her to shans room ,and asks her to take rest as they can talk about this in the morning ....... mean while shan doesnt turn up the whole night leaving khanak wondering where he is (caz basically she is a swweet heart ) .....some days pass khanak realises the pain shan is going through and so
does shan as he is know experiencing he tries to see wat khanak lost , but he is not ready to accept his mistake and yet blame khanak for his present status ,

Khanak goes to meet tasshu :-

M:- tashu baby aap sae milne koi aayi hai
T:- mujh sae ? kaun aaya hai ?
M:- patha nahin, woh apki intezar kar rahi hai
T:- tik hai , tashu sees khanak in their living room and she gets angry
T:- tum yaha kya kar rahi ho
K:- main tumsae milne aayi hu
T:- mujhe nahin hi tum sae milna hai , aur na hi baat karni hai
K:- par mujahe tum sae milka shantanu  ke bare mein baat karni hai
T:- worried shan ke baaremein , kya hua shan ko
K:- dekha tum shan ki naam sunthae hi kitni tension(wats word in hindi ) mei aagayi, tum abhi bhi shan sae pyar karthi ho
T:- nahin , shan sae mera koi natha nahin , usne mera pyar aur viswas ka mazak udaya hai
K:- bus itne mein hi tumhara pyaar dagmaga gaya, shan pe barosa hi nahin raha ?
T:- angrly tum kaun hothi ho mujhae pyaar ke bare mein samjane wali
K:- she talk and explains about the situation which lead to their marriage , tashu listens and feels sorry for misunderstanding
shan , she thanks khanak and wonders if shan would like to talk to her, khanak encourages her to call shan and ask him to
meet her .........

Tashu :
Shan main tum sae mil na chahathi hu
Shan :- ha natasha mai tum sae milne ke liye taras raha hu
T:-  tik hai mujahe 6 baje coffee shop mein millo
S:- tik hai
T:- Shan mujhae maaf kardo
S:- Nahin natasha, mafi tho mujhae magna chahiye, maine tumhara dil thoda hai
T:- Nahin shan mujhae khene do , main tumhe samajh nahin payi , maine tumhe apne aap ko explain karne ka mauka nahin diya ,
mai kitni pagal thi , papa ki bato pe yekin karliya, naki tum pe aur humhare pyar pe .
S:- Jo bit gaya un bato ko yad karne sae sirf taklif bad thi hai ,par mai kush hu ki tumhe mujhe par aur humhare pyaar par yekin ho gaya...
T:- hesitatingly shan mujhae tum sae kuch kehna hai ,
S:- Ha natasha kaho
T:- Shan , promise karo ki tum naraz nahin hoge ,
S:- yes baby i wont
T:- Khanak came to met me today
S:- Kya Khanak tum sae milne aayi thi , aabh kya chahiye usae (gussae sae )
T:- shan meri baat suno, khanak mujhae sab sach bataya, woh chahathi thi ki mai tumsae milkar baat karu.
S;- wonders whats on khanaks mind .

same day shan asks khanak :
Shantanu :-
Tum Kyu Gayi thi natasha sae milne, irada kya hai tum hara? tum hari wajaha sae maine apna pyaar khoyaga hai ,tum mujha sae badla lena chahathi ho ?? jab tum mujhae sae nafrat karthi ho tho tumhe natasha sae milkar ye jatha ne ki kya zarurat hai ki tum achi ho aur main irresponsible ??

khanak Replies back very patiently :-

YE sach hai ki mai tum sae nafrat karthi hu, mai tumhe saza dena chahathi thi , par mai pyar ki kadar aur izat karthi hu ,maine tumhara aur natasha ka pyaar dekha aur mehsoos bhi kiya hai , pyaar khone ka dard kya hotha hai mujh sae zada kaun jaan saktha hai , par mai tum hari jalthi ki saza mai natasha ko kyu du ?? us ne tho tumhe sache dil sae chaha hai chahe tum kitne bhi laparwa aur gair zimedar ho .... pyaar khoke jeena kya hotha hai main janthi hu .Isi liye mai natasha sae milne gayi thi taki woh sach jan sake ,

Listening to this shan is shocked and for first time he understand her as a person and her pain of loosing suraj.

Mai tumhara suraj tho wapas nahin la saktha ,par agar tumhe kuch chahiye tho bejijak mujh sae keh do,
K:- Mai apne zindagi mein aage badna chahathi hu , apne pairope khada hona chahathi hu, apne balduthae par.
S:- he promises to help her in finding a job for her .....

Thus begins their journey of friendship

I honestly dont know if i did justice to this or not but  , i tried .........

Will continue later ........

PS:- making the same post in Nitz Thread
it's really sweet. i like how you wrote one on friendship instead of love!! 😃 awesome job and i hope you write more in the future.
thats a great script...keep it doing more..welcome on this new track(making OS)
lovely OS dear
the way u brought out the frndship feelings were really very gud
thankq gals,
mostly i write based on situation , iam glad u gals loved and hopefully enjoyed it toooo

I have many more thoughts to share with u on shanak and others ..

@Neetu :- sweety i used to write in uttaran as i wanted to make icha mata strong after that wedding of veeya , but the moment they made her spinless(btw she never had one )  and send her to gutter i lost my interest ......... i dont write in KB caz i will be  justifying abhi anyday anytime .....

gr8888888888 os dear.Sorry for late comment.

fatima