~*~TVD Help Desk~*~ (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 33

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I don't really follow this show... I've seen the first episode.. or the 2 firts ones, and then i recently saw one too.. I've no idea which episode that was... but in the epi. Stefan was now following Klaus or whoever he was and they were tortuting this man who was werewolf... And it was Elena's birthday...

Anyways.. my point is I watched the 2 first episodes and in them Elena and Stefan seems to like each other and I heard they later  became a couple... But then in the latest epsiode I saw he was somehwere gone, and now suddenly I hear (and I saw some pics) that Damon-Elena was kissing?
My question is whos with Elenea? Or who is she dating or who does she love or who loves her? Confused

Because Stefan likes/loves her and for some reason left(don't wanna know why)
And Damon seems to like her... and everyone I've seen on the forum seemed to be obsessed with "DELENA". And they were kissing too..

But Elena (in the latest epi. I saw) was waiting for Stefan, but was taking Damon's help to track him down...

So whos with who? And do either of them love her? And now suddenly I hear bonnie come in from no where?

(Sorry for the confusing post.. I actually want to watch this show, but I want to watch it if Damon-Elena are a couple or becomes one at least... and if they're not going to...I don't want to watch..  Ouch So please help me out)

.SilentPrincess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~TVD Help Desk~*~ (Page 24)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
can any one pls confirm what is tvd schedule now a days, is it once a month , the spoilers are showing next epi on 16th march while the previous one was on 15th feb?Confused

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
^no, they're just taking a break for what, 2 weeks? Once it airs on the 16th of March again, it'll be on every Thursday till their next hiatus/break. 

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

I don't really follow this show... I've seen the first episode.. or the 2 firts ones, and then i recently saw one too.. I've no idea which episode that was... but in the epi. Stefan was now following Klaus or whoever he was and they were tortuting this man who was werewolf... And it was Elena's birthday...

Anyways.. my point is I watched the 2 first episodes and in them Elena and Stefan seems to like each other and I heard they later  became a couple... But then in the latest epsiode I saw he was somehwere gone, and now suddenly I hear (and I saw some pics) that Damon-Elena was kissing?
My question is whos with Elenea? Or who is she dating or who does she love or who loves her? Confused

Because Stefan likes/loves her and for some reason left(don't wanna know why)
And Damon seems to like her... and everyone I've seen on the forum seemed to be obsessed with "DELENA". And they were kissing too..

But Elena (in the latest epi. I saw) was waiting for Stefan, but was taking Damon's help to track him down...

So whos with who? And do either of them love her? And now suddenly I hear bonnie come in from no where?

(Sorry for the confusing post.. I actually want to watch this show, but I want to watch it if Damon-Elena are a couple or becomes one at least... and if they're not going to...I don't want to watch..  Ouch So please help me out)

.SilentPrincess

Stefan was gone with Klaus but he returned now. He's on Damon and Elena's side to kill Klaus but he loves Elena still. He won't be with her though because he's scared he might kill her in his attempt to get rid of Klaus. Damon also loves Elena and the two brothers have already confessed loving her to each other. Elena, is also still in love with Stefan but is developing something for Damon as well. Hopefully that clears your confusion.

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Harjot*

^no, they're just taking a break for what, 2 weeks? Once it airs on the 16th of March again, it'll be on every Thursday till their next hiatus/break. 

thanks for answering Smile, i thought that their break is over as it was in dec

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
^haha, no. they have a lot of hiatus' XD

hukshila

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Harjot*

^haha, no. they have a lot of hiatus' XD

i have started watching some time ago so no idea how many holidays they haveConfusedLOL

Angel-Jot.

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hey
i am sehrish
i am just being attracted towards Vampire diaries  a lot
i wanna see it from beginnig can u guide me how to start and where i culd find from begining ConfusedSmile

iluvOriginals

Post Reply New Post

Go to top