Page 11 of 33

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smileyface

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

ok someone pls help me out here:
how did Matt reach the tomb to save Damon? I mean how did he know that Damon would be there?
I think I missed something Confused

he saw alaric and damon at the grill and then followed damon when he left...so i believe thats how he got there...u kind of have to make sense of that i thinkkk...cause they show him give damon a look when damon walks in to the grill..remember? =)

I was thinking on the lines of: Damon won't walk like normal humans when he had to hurry to get to Car n Tyler, n he could reach quicker than a car could take him if he used his 'powers'...
otherwise yes, it is just simple of thinking that Matt followed him as he could follow some human...

that's why this left me Confused LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~TVD Help Desk~*~ (Page 11)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hey i wanted to know if Nina & Ian are a real life couple or not??

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nothing's been confirmed by the actors themselves although there are rumours/articles that refer to Nina as Ian's girlfriend.

Hope this helps Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Laiba-

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Nothing's been confirmed by the actors themselves although there are rumours/articles that refer to Nina as Ian's girlfriend.

Hope this helps Smile...

Thanks dear =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hey  i have heard that season 2 in finished in usa so that means it will be shown in indian...plzz if it will start in starworld channel then pm me plzzz...i want to see the serial...by reading written update i am very exited to see this serial...

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i am waiting for season 2 as well..it will come on Z cafe

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me is TVD aired in India??

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Akriti-

Can someone please tell me is TVD aired in India??

yeah indeed it is..season has already been aired on z cafe...season 2 hopefully will be coming soon..however there is a site where all the episodes of both seasons are available

Post Reply New Post

Go to top