~*~TVD Help Desk~*~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 33

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Akriti-

Can someone give me the download link to TVD Music please??

Here you go:

Here you can find complete songlists for each episode of The Vampire Diaries, as well as music from various CW promos.

Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries' music supervisor, is on Twitter: @cmollere. He posts the complete songlists for each episode every Thursday after the West coast airing. Check out our interview Something Special: Vampire-Diaries.net interview with music supervisor Christopher Mollere.

NOTE: Any instrumental music that plays in an episode and is not listed here is part of the show's original score, composed by Michael Suby.

Official Vampire Diaries Soundtrack: The Vampire Diaries: Original Television Soundtrack comes out October 12, 2010 on EMI/Virgin. See the full tracklisting and pre-order on Amazon.

Music from Season One (2009-2010) Music from Season Two (2010-2011)
Music from Season One (2009-2010)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~TVD Help Desk~*~ (Page 10)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
ok someone pls help me out here:
how did Matt reach the tomb to save Damon? I mean how did he know that Damon would be there?
I think I missed something Confused

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
He came looking for Caroline... I think... He thought she'd be somewhere in the woods...

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

He came looking for Caroline... I think... He thought she'd be somewhere in the woods...

I hope they do explain this coz VD is one show that doesn't have loopholes!

-Nayab-

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Originally posted by -Akriti-

Can someone give me the download link to TVD Music please??

Here you go:

Here you can find complete songlists for each episode of The Vampire Diaries, as well as music from various CW promos.

Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries' music supervisor, is on Twitter: @cmollere. He posts the complete songlists for each episode every Thursday after the West coast airing. Check out our interview ' Something Special: Vampire-Diaries.net interview with music supervisor Christopher Mollere.

NOTE: Any instrumental music that plays in an episode ' and is not listed here ' is part of the show's original score, composed by Michael Suby.

Official Vampire Diaries Soundtrack: The Vampire Diaries: Original Television Soundtrack comes out October 12, 2010 on EMI/Virgin. See the full tracklisting and pre-order on Amazon.

Music from Season One (2009-2010) Music from Season Two (2010-2011)
Music from Season One (2009-2010)

Thank you so much..Embarrassed

-Nayab-

jazzlene

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
okk new here i needed to see or download whatever all the videos of season 1 can someone help it will be gr8 if links are youtube i cant watch online slow net i need to get them and then seee so i need the links well i kind of got this thread but as we know yaz ha been banned so we cant see his works so helppp
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1425714

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

ok someone pls help me out here:
how did Matt reach the tomb to save Damon? I mean how did he know that Damon would be there?
I think I missed something Confused

he saw alaric and damon at the grill and then followed damon when he left...so i believe thats how he got there...u kind of have to make sense of that i thinkkk...cause they show him give damon a look when damon walks in to the grill..remember? =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top