Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
here 2 from my side....:)

Damon & Elena/Katherine

Damon/Ian Somerhalder

hope u'll like it,
comment is Love,
raeeHug

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpussAnhdara13curledupMaz.sarah1024BammySammyi.luv.chocolatekhushix-De.De--Nayab-*Adorable_Anu*Rimsie.beintehaa.VampireBarbie..-Jia-..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-.PINK.-AquaMermaiden-JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~TVD Creation Gallery~*~ (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OMGG we have a TVD forum on IF! *Yayyyy* Big smile Congratss on the first creations gallery, and beautiful work everyone!

Here are a few of my creations. Enjoy =)

Feel Free To Use ~

LRC92Angel-Jot.-kavita-sourpusscurledupAnhdara13sarah1024Maz.khushix*Adorable_Anu*Rimsie.-Nayab-Raee_SalvatorepatakhaguddiMrsSidMalhotrabeintehaa.spamalot..-Jia-..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-.PINK.

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Ha! this is my first ever post here in the creation gallery, so do mind the extra hyper-activity in this particular erm post!

amazing stuff everybody! love the 'we know how to have fun' ones! oi oi Radz I can see Ian and he

is looking hot! :wow:<< this is my initial reaction to every bodys work! its all amazing and I am loving every last mintue of it as I said once again :wow: << wow! << speechless

So lets get cracking to business, can you believe it when I said business I said it like buzeee-ness, weird right? yes this is I am still :wow:-fied syndrome!

so here is an Ian siggy I made quite a while back

he looks sexy no?

and this is stuff I have just recently made :D

so tell tell guys what d'ya think?

Love
Aashifa

-edit-add-

Feel Free to use! :D

Edited by curledup - 29 May 2010 at 4:18pm

LRC92Angel-Jot.sourpuss-kavita-sarah1024Anhdara13-DarthVader-Maz.khushix-Nayab-Raee_SalvatorepatakhaguddiSalz.Rimsie.*Adorable_Anu*MrsSidMalhotrabeintehaa.-Fatima-..-Jia-...PINK.-AquaMermaiden-

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
here is a babe of the week sig

Caroline forbes

feel free to use
do credit if you use icon

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_SalzAngel-Jot.sourpussAnhdara13-DarthVader-Maz.curledupsarah1024khushix*Adorable_Anu*Rimsie.Raee_Salvatorebeintehaa..PINK.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-..-Jia-..-AquaMermaiden-

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
another hot gyal lol

kat graham

feel free to use
do credit icon

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_SalzAngel-Jot.sourpussMaz.curledupAnhdara13i.luv.chocolatesarah1024khushix*Adorable_Anu*Rimsie.-Nayab-Raee_SalvatoreMrsSidMalhotrabeintehaa.-Fatima-..-Jia-..-AquaMermaiden-

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
OMG aashifa and salz the siggys r amazing totally fantastic work, thanks alot for sharing,
loved themBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

curledupSalz.

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Its me again! LOL rocking stuff guys! 'mazed! Big smile << new way to say amazed! Wink

ok its time for business I made three signatures all on Ian, [sorry to Paul fans but Ian looked to good!] on the award thingys I believe, he looked to sexy here they are and tell me what you think!

personally I prefer I s'ppose the 1st and 3rd, but you guys tell, you Like? *lifts eyebrows up and down*

Credit:

Picture gallery for the Ian pics

textures : http://sublimeartdust.deviantart.com/art/texturepk-08-163632582  http://rocking-resources.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2h67vm

text: erm dafont.com

I did make a bigger one about 800 x 600 and posted it in my deviant art profile, here is the link if anyone would like to see it http://curlier.deviantart.com/#/d2qrei1

well do tell me what you think and feel free to use!

Aashifa

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92Angel-Jot.sourpussMaz.Anhdara13i.luv.chocolatesarah1024khushix-De.De-Rimsie.-Nayab-Salz.MrsSidMalhotraVampireBarbie..-Jia-...PINK.-Fatima-SanzPaRudholic-AquaMermaiden-

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

feel free to use will make more of them

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92Ash_SalzAngel-Jot.sourpussMaz.Anhdara13sarah1024Dangelzi.luv.chocolatecurledupkhushixMrsSidMalhotraRimsie.beintehaa.-AquaMermaiden-SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-.PINK...-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top