Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

well in reality ji we never said we support her wrong deeds! if we support some unfortunate soul (in our opinion) does not make us manipulative!

i m not talking abt online ppl like u😆, i m talkin abt real fans in india in daily life whom isee in daily life n tv🥱
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

i m not talking abt online ppl like u😆, i m talkin abt real fans in india in daily life whom isee in daily life n tv🥱

ohhh right! well apparently there are lots of veer tapu fans! in fact soniaji was saying she has many friends that are veer and tapu fans! so looks like the ver icha fan following is reducing cos ppl know reality...very bleak chances!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
@SRK:

u know u cant fool me😆 , the place where u live, teenagers hav better things to do in life, n i know u r vry carreer focussed n i hav guessed that

u r torturing uttaran forum viewrs on purpose.....u r starting to act like a lawyer n practice it in the forum, so tht wen u r one, u r super successful, is not it.....u r very chalu, starting practising here then wen u will start  real practice, ppl will b like , my god Ausralia ki no1 lawyer😉

That explains ur veeya jaap...dont treat us as your laboratory of 😡law😭

SRKLuvr thumbnail

@SRK:

u know u cant fool me😆 , the place where u live, teenagers hav better things to do in life, n i know u r vry carreer focussed n i hav guessed that

u r torturing uttaran forum viewrs on purpose.....u r starting to act like a lawyer n practice it in the forum, so tht wen u r one, u r super successful, is not it.....u r very chalu, starting practising here then wen u will start  real practice, ppl will b like , my god Ausralia ki no1 lawyer😉

That explains ur veeya jaap...dont treat us as your laboratory of 😡law😭

areyyy ji now where did i mention law anywhere? I am simply expressing my views...i believe I am allowed to😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Arrey i know u r just practising law skills here😉, wish shonuu was here😕......very smart, nyways good luck 4 ur career😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Arrey i know u r just practising law skills here😉, wish shonuu was here😕......very smart, nyways good luck 4 ur career😉

lol! ok i wont say anymore😆
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

lol! ok i wont say anymore😆

😉😉😉
😉
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
have u come out of ur shocked r still in shoked 🤣🤣

yeh rashmi ka jadu hai jo sar char ker bolta hai 😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
no shocks yaar...its all over india now
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everyone.... frankly i like tapu..but i like ichha veer vansh all of them..come on guys..how does it matter..who is here to get emotional over any character..or for that matter evil or good!!!..or what colours is portraying..if any one of you can give me the name of one serial among the top 10 today in which only good happens then hats off to you!!!!...uttaran similarly has tapus evil but ichhas goodness as well..but look lets face facts majority people will stop watching incase tapu vanishes!!!.only here in the forum people seem to be watching to see only good things happen..but let me tell you the moment all is hunky dory...down will become the viewership as people will get bored and switch on to something more evil and dramatic..besides as far as being a fan of tapu is concerned i dont see the big deal!!!...if you ask me its such like characters who really keep the show going and infact have the greatest fan following......look at lado..and how people hate ammaji yet love her!!!..she has had people killed left right and centre...look at balika vadhu..people hate maasa but infact its her who is really the backbone of the show!!!...so what is so strange in being a fan of tapu!!!!!....on that note i make no bones in saying i am a fan of tapu!!..needless to say i am also a fan of vansh ichha veer...i am not attached to any particular actor...but people who are..why not???..its perfectly normal.