Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
From reading today's posts....Sulochana?

Chubby face finally showed up 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: piya_10

Sulochana ................finally !! 😡

I am so glad she is telling off Manju these days, first for the way she lied about Vinod not wanting them to mortgage the house for Manav and now for her family. Manju is trying to put the blame on Ashwin but the truth is that Rasika wanted Varsha's marriage to break just like she broke Archana and Manav's marriage. Sulochana needs to be careful about Vaishu, Rasika will likely target her next!
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope I loved your analysis today ...made a lot of  sense as to why you did not nominate some characters .
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey tanyadi aapka flight kab hai?

sambal ke jaana.

i am at home today because of May 24 weekend but honestly I am enjoying more on reading post than doing much commenting. very susti. 😆😆

so ironic. everyday I am at work. reading everyone's post and just dying to say something or post something. but today I am at home and just going very dheela dhala.

I guess I was expecting lot more drama from the epi today and it was a bit of a let down.

anyways still monday only I guess -  all dhamaka is saved for day after tomorrow.

Girish in the end was a red herring. you know the guys is a business man true and true. he has not had a change of heart. tomorrow he willt ell his daughter look Archu promised me that she will leave after godhbharai so let her attend that way we are not reneging on the deal and then she will keep to her end of  the deal. Any good business man knows that you never cheat on the first deal because it sets a bad precedent and affects future deals. if he reneges on the this one then in his mind archu has reason to back out of divorce deal., hai na?
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Girishji!  Finally he gets to see his lovely daughter in action as she manipulates the situation to get rid of Archana.  It was nice to see he supported Archana rather than his daughter.  I was surprised!

Honorable mention to Sulochana for telling everyone, including Manjusha, what she thinks of Rasika.  No apologies either!  Loved it! 👏  She will be my hero when she  tells Rasika to her face what she thinks of her!  Someday, hopefully...