Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm Ika (DD)... I'm 20 and currently doing my undergradute degree, I live in UK. I recently started watching TVD, I just got till episode 9 S1. 😛 I completely fell in love with TVP and so totally in love with Damon. ❤️😍

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess I can officially join this forum now as I have finally caught up with my episodes...phew 😆

My name is Rachna but people call me Rachu! 😊 And I am from Fiji! 😃 I love Vampire Diaries because of Damon and Katherine. OMG, they are such good actors...wow! 👏 You can't help but fall in love with them! Damon is so HOT 😳 😍

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name: Vini
Why do I like VD: hmmm i like he show xuzof its storyline!! actually i hav started waching the show yesterday only!! n i reellyy lykd d storyline!! 😆 n all d characters r awesumm!! 😊
Rhea11 thumbnail
Hey Guys!
I'm Rhea! I loveee TVD, especially P.Wes. *sighh* And Ian Somerhalder, I basically ship all couples, but Delena the most. But I'm kind of a neutral viewer.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah man..how awesome is this 😃. Our very own Vampire Diaries Forum 🥳
Well..my name is Raisa but you can call me Raisy 😳. I just turned 19 about 2 months. I haven't had a chance to read the books yet, though I'm desperately desiring to 😆. My fav character would definitely have to be Elena and my fav couple would have to be Damon and Elena 😳. Even though Damon's plays the bad boy..I still find him and Elena's chemistry electrifying 😊. I also like Bonnie, Stefan, Alaric, and Jeremy 😊.
Aymar thumbnail
Hey guys,i'm Ana from Romania,i like TVD because i love the storys with vampires and i love very much ian somerhalder and nina dobrev and i'm delena fan forever
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Guys,

I'm Gayani, 23 years old, from Sri-Lanka

I was so happy & super excited when i came across this forum as i'm a huge fan of Vampire Diaries.

I completely fell in love with the Vampire Diaries series from the very first episode of season 1 ...................

Why i like TVD; Well i love the concept of the story and secondly for Stefan - Elena. Love their chemistry.

Hope to have fun here & make new friends.

With loadz of love
Gayani.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i think i am late here although i knew about this forum some time back.😆.

My name is Sehjal.I am going to be 20 next month.I discovered this show last year and have watched every single episode of VD,have it all on my lappy and haven't even deleted it.What got me attracted to this show apart from the highschool romance and goodlooking actors? Well you guessed it right..... Vampires.I have loved Vampire shows like in forever.It started with Buffy the Vampire slayer when i was just a kid, like Buffy and Angel were my favourite couple until he died 😆 and then Twilight and now VD.The only Vampie show that i kind of avoid is True Blood,dont ask me why.I think VD  is one of the rare shows where all the guys are so effin hot.And yeah they have not made things easier by introducing another sexy warewolf this season LOL.My favourite characters... DAMON DAMON and More DAMON.😆.He is a bad boy with a heart and i so dig guys like this.I basically love 2 couples Bamon and Delena.I think that if Elena is beautiful,Bonnie is equally stunning and wish she comes more into force this season.She is one sexy witch.I dont mind any of these 2 couples happening .It is just that the guy has to be Damon.I love Stephan too.He is a real cutie especially when he is in those vests he looks hot  but the problem is that he is not bad and i like bad guys.LOL.

C'y'all around.Hopefully i will be more active.
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Name: Saima
Place: UK
Why do I like VD
: I like VD cos... it the show is  different and I've also read all of the books and they were amazing as well as the show, Luv Damon..He's gd as a evil person. Also been watching the show from beginning!!
-Wish- thumbnail
Name :- Wish

Place :- US

Why do I like VD :- I don't like VD, I love it and if I started giving reasons I will spam this thread so I better not😉😆.