The Vampire Diaries

Welcome! Introduce Yourselves (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys :)
I started watching the show out of boredom and have to say that I thought the first two episodes were mediocre but the boy, did the show pick up. It is one of my favorite show now. It has to be the only show where I don't ship one particular couple. I love both Stefan/Elena and Damon/Elena. When I became active on the online fandom, I came to know the love for 'Bamon' and I find them interesting too. Same goes for the characters. I've got equal love for all three leads which is just bizarre as far as my fandom tendencies go.
Oh, the one aspect of the show I do have more love for than anything else is Ian Somerhalder *fans self*

A little treat for all the members LOL:

Edited by AppleBlossom - 01 July 2012 at 8:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13swashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome! Introduce Yourselves (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! <33 My name is Jia and I am going to be 21 in a 2 months =)
I just love Stephan&Elena. They are adorable. But Damon is FINE! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Nayab-

ZaYa_Premeer

IF-Dazzler

ZaYa_Premeer

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hey
name:marica
why i like TVD: unlike most you i havnt read the books yet but i love the show. started wathing when i borrowed it from my flatmate to watch coz like i didnt have anything to watch and i fell in love with it. totally am crazy about damonTongueEmbarrassedand stefan as well..we like our salvatore bros. looking forward to the season and also reading the book..that is if can find it in the bookstore.
ships for me: delena/stelena...bonnie-damon....
what can i say  this show rocks

Edited by fijiana - 22 June 2010 at 12:05am

Anhdara13-Nayab-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Wow, this forum started over a month ago??LOL Well it's awesome that we have our own forum!!Clap We should celebrate!PartyPartyLOL

Name: Harjot 
Age16
I love TVD because........The storyline (first: books), the characters, Damon/Ian, Stefan/Paul, the dark way vampires are shown....i have this thing for vampires.LOL Ummm...theres actually tons. I love the show's soundtrack!! The cliff hangers except for the season finales because i am dying to watch the next epi now and thats not until September!Disapprove I can actually go on and on so i'll just STOP right now. I'm making myself feel Censored!LOL Okay okay that was random.EmbarrassedConfused Kay bye TVD-IANS! Get it? TVD AND IANS? LOL What did we name ourselves anyway? I'm making a post on that, like NOW!LOL

Love,
~Jot~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazynatashuAnhdara13-Nayab-

desire_20

IF-Dazzler

desire_20

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
im ayesha, im 18 n live in the US, i absolutely loooove damon, n i ship damon-elena

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13-Nayab-swashbuckling

NYbabyyx0

NYbabyyx0

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey I'm new to this forum! i love the vampire diaries and i recently figured out that IF had a forum for it! I'm mo and i'm 16 and i loveeeee the salvatore brothers! they are soo hot! lol

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13

kinjal89

kinjal89

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Name: Kinjal

A friend forced me to sit and watch this show with her...later that night I went on youtube and wikipedia for information about this show. Now I have watched all the episodes. I cannot chose a brother, love them both like Elena. Matt/Caroline are my favorite. While all the other couples are fine with me.

Ta-ta-bye-byeAngel-Jot.Anhdara13-Nayab-

nicky_ashok

Goldie

nicky_ashok

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hi this is nicky.

i just chanced upon this show. though the first two episodes weren't all that great.. but i fell in love with Damon and his one-liners and quips.. LOL

i love both Delena & Bamon/Donnie. i love Damon, period. Embarrassed
i love Stelena too.. but Damon's my fav. obviously...

as the show progressed i was totally drawn to it. i love it 'coz everything, everyone's life is interconnected in some or the other way. Plus, there is a logical ending to everything.

Can't wait for Sept 9th.. !! Silly

Btw, if anyone has a clear HQ version of the Comic Con Season 2 exclusive preview, i would be real grateful if you could gimme a youtube link. The ones that are put up there are really bad.

thanks Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Nayab-swashbuckling

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.