Welcome! Introduce Yourselves - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
My name is Harshita
Age 19
I have watched TVD since the beginning fell in love with Ian/Damon Salvatore and Katherine Pierce Nina dobrev.I know that ship sailed and drowned a long time ago but I still ship Datherine.I love the show but most of all damon and Katherine as they rock...
Name: Janhavi
Why do I like TVD: Has an amazing story, starcast which looks great and acts greats❀️ 
Name: Mehr
Why i watch Vampire diaries: simply bkoz i love the story line and for the hot guys-damon, klaus and elijah
Name - Saba
Age - 19
start watching it form season 4..and i found it amazing and so catchy..
i love Ian ❀️

Hey guys, I'm Zainab!πŸ˜ƒ
I actually never had any interest in all these vampire shows, because I always thought they would be corny and what-not,so never really bothered about this show either...😳
But, since I saw a lot of things about this show around these forums,  I wanted to see what all the hype was really about, so I had bookmarked some Delena scenes on my laptop and since I was bored here on the weekend I gave it a try!πŸ˜›
And seriously, as I started to watch the scenes I just fell in love with Delena! Especially Damon, the sexy hunk with the mesmerizing blue eye and a to die-for smirk! Bechare, us fan-girls will just die of extreme hotness!🀣
Btw, can someone please provide me with the links from season 1 to season 4 because clearly I have a lot of catching up to do! 😡
There are books on this too! Seriously, I am so clueless! Looks like I have serious catching up to do!😊
Will be looking forward to more fun and Delena in the upcoming season!
^^ Kind of wrote like a huge essay...😳
Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
Name - Mousumi
Age - 20
Why I watch TVD - I have a thing for vampires πŸ˜›
And I love Delena ❀️
Hie i m rhythm but can call me ridzy..
Luv delena as a couple.. Nd have a hugggeee crush on IAN..
HI everyone~!
This is Natalia

Been an avid fan of TVD and have always watched it right after it is aired! 

SO glad that I can comment on TVD and share my thoughts. 

Starting with the current season! I liked the last episode, although have not been too keen on the new season. 
Name: Jassie
Why do I like VD: It has a different story line and it isn't predictable
Name : Pavneet

Why do I like TVD : For the plot! Each and every character has a story and the show's simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Fav characters : Damon , Elena ( to some extent ) , Katherine , Alaric , Caroline , Matt πŸ˜›

Edited by EternalAbhay - 10 years ago