Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey.. i'm new to this forum. I'm from Pakistan, studying medicine.. and friends call be shabz or shabby😊

I have been hooked to this show since last year and had rewatched it so many times..and just recently it strucked me to join the forum..
Love this most exciting and best show ever i have seen.  Everything is best about this show and the characters, all of them make me all go gaga.. And if talking about whom i'm shipping.. definitely the leading pair DaLena, i'm all in all on them ❤️❤️.
Infact love all the characters and twisted pairing of all of them..

Hope i am greeted here well 😊

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys i am Baz...have been a silent member of this forum for sometime now and finaly decided  its time to make new friends...i am a die hard fan of stelena and ian...and simply love this show...
looking forward to have a rocking time here with u people...
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Peeps I'm Meera from Canada and I hv watched VD since day 1 and infact all my friends every thursday hv a Vampire diary night get together n watch it together so much fun!! We love discussing it after! Everyone at highskool totally loves VD n practically every chic watches it:) I'm a huge fan me n my girls dig Damon aka Ian 😍 Don't even get me started on his sexiness we watch it for him but I'm starting to like him with elena;)

Anyways I come to IF only for my Hindi shows n then 1 day i found the Vampire Diaries Forum n was like nooo wayyy! No offense but i never knew ppl in India/ Pakistan were such huge fans of VD its Damn awesome to be able to connect on my fav with y'all;) Yeahhh That's bout it ppl n here I am:)

PS: I would like to mention after Damon me n my gals hv a thing for Klaus he is damn sexy n his accentwoahh! Were a sucker for bad boys u see;)
Oh n Lol so one of my white friends i told her bout this awesome forum n she visits all the time now n loves the pics, posts n creation gallery! She wanted to say Hi n thnx from her. I'm glad to be part of the forum:)

Love,
MeeraEdited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago
andrewmicky thumbnail
Hi My Name is Andrew micky. I am 24 years old.
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Zeenat.

Why do I love TVD: I love TVD because it's so interesting and suspenseful. I think it's a package! It has everything... The drama, suspense, romance, humor and sexy guys ;)

Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..My name is Selina...I love TVD because i like Vampires and it is nice...and i also like Damon..😊
Evyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey everyone,i'm Andreea and i'm 14 years old.I love TVD because i love the story from beggining at the end.I really love the couple Delena,but i don't like "hate" Stefan&Elena.I just think that Elena would be perfect with Damon,and Stefan with Katherine ^^
Tulip92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My name is Saadia
I'm 19..
i love vampire diaries cause it's so cool, watching something so alike to what one's own imagination is, is quite amazing~!
 and seriously Vampires are so WOW.. 🤣
i haven't read the books but i swear man the series are so addictive... i can't stand missing any episode :P😆
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys...my name is appu...n i just found this forum...i love TVD...( vamps rock)...love all the characters...esp caroline n bonnie...stfen n elena rocks...though i like damon more...n bonnie n jeremy r so cute...n taylor n caroline...love them all...cant wait for the next episode...hoping to maake a lot of friends here..
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey!!!..m madhuri...
n m 16yrs...
i watch TVD since i luv this vampire stories...n later coz of  my Damon.. 4 his one liners..which my sexy devil is full of...now m totally damon crazed..so m here!!